Britain First

Can anyone enlighten me about their views regarding Race?
I mean I've researched my Family History heavily... and I've traced it back to Spanish Wars, descendants from this came to Wales,
then mooch'd up to this shithole for the Cotton industry.
Add to this the Spanish/Welsh lot ended up banging aload of Irish chicks who came here.
Then add the American G.I in my family tree who came to Manchester and knocked up an Irish girl.

So WTF am I?
I played on a park as an infant with Muslim, Jewish and Hindu kids born in this country.
They are just as British as I am.
Sure I can trace family history back to the 16th century of Manchester but whoppy doo,
it's just a piece of rock.

I found some old school mates sharing this stuff and was really shocked. These are educated guys with good job's 2.4 kids etc.
I agree there is debate to be had here and both sides should be heard without being tarred this and that. However big English flags surrounded by skin head thug type pics is not really addressing the issue is it.
Two of them i still find myself shocked about having to delete but hey-ho such is life.

What sort of stuff were they sharing? Was it extreme or quite tame? If it's the latter, I genuinely think some people are unaware of the origins of some of the stuff that gets shared on FB - Britain First are quite subtle at times and can sucker people in as a result. And of course there are always plenty of people on FB that will share things without really stopping and thinking about who might be behind it. Especially some of the material surrounding the poppy appeal - it's a big tactic of theirs to dupe people into sharing things that they think came from the Royal British Legion rather than Britain First.

Can anyone enlighten me about their views regarding Race?
I mean I've researched my Family History heavily... and I've traced it back to Spanish Wars, descendants from this came to Wales,
then mooch'd up to this shithole for the Cotton industry.
Add to this the Spanish/Welsh lot ended up banging aload of Irish chicks who came here.
Then add the American G.I in my family tree who came to Manchester and knocked up an Irish girl.

So WTF am I?
I played on a park as an infant with Muslim, Jewish and Hindu kids born in this country.
They are just as British as I am.
Sure I can trace family history back to the 16th century of Manchester but whoppy doo,
it's just a piece of rock.

You played on a park with who?!!??! You're a traitor to your race. Shame on you

I love Britain First.

It's a great way to cull cunts from Facebook. Just see anything shared with their logo and you can defriend them.

tbf a lot of people dont know what or who britain first are, most posts I've seen shared that are Britain first posts are either about poppy appeals or supporting soldiers.

The 7/7 bombers all came from one group of people. There were TV programmes about them. What did those programmes teach us about that group of people as a whole?

Nothing.

The programmes were informative but anecdotal, with no wider conclusions to be drawn.

That's all that can be said about the Britain First programme too.

We are not talking about the 7/7 bombers...this is a thread about Britain First...who are BNP in women's clothes

From that TV programme Britain First seemed quite a harmless bunch to me.

They have their beliefs and don't advocate violence or demand that everyone adheres to or makes allowances for their social or religious rules.

They put their case forward and ask others to listen.

Compared to some of the political and religious zealots we have in our midst and cause so much work for our security services they seem quite benign.
You must be taking the piss. They are fools!

"Britain first" if they can read at all, a children's history book would explain how that doesn't work on many levels. This country is the product of hundreds of years. There is no such thing as "British". It's fabricated once you arrive. Fucking bullshit

I was a chief scout and have been a scout leader. The kids called me the Lord of fire because my fire was about 8ft and still burning the next day. I treat the union Jack with respect. Just out of courtesy.

I'm not going to be a dick over this, each to their own, neither will I ever condone what I hear about this pair of twats.

You must be taking the piss. They are fools!

"Britain first" if they can read at all, a children's history book would explain how that doesn't work on many levels. This country is the product of hundreds of years. There is no such thing as "British". It's fabricated once you arrive. Fucking bullshit

I was a chief scout and have been a scout leader. The kids called me the Lord of fire because my fire was about 8ft and still burning the next day. I treat the union Jack with respect. Just out of courtesy.

I'm not going to be a dick over this, each to their own, neither will I ever condone what I hear about this pair of twats.

just interested to know would you say the same about every country/ nationality then ?

What sort of stuff were they sharing? Was it extreme or quite tame? If it's the latter, I genuinely think some people are unaware of the origins of some of the stuff that gets shared on FB - Britain First are quite subtle at times and can sucker people in as a result. And of course there are always plenty of people on FB that will share things without really stopping and thinking about who might be behind it. Especially some of the material surrounding the poppy appeal - it's a big tactic of theirs to dupe people into sharing things that they think came from the Royal British Legion rather than Britain First.

One was quiet tame but when i clicked his page after seeing it in my timeline it was full of edl meet pics and such with rough looking fuckers standing proud and such. It was to much of the stereotype knuckle dragging stuff, and a genuine large part was dissapointment in him personally. In school he was very smart, never got detention etc, i would expect him to hold a less narrow minded position.
I guess i made a judgement on the general tone of his account and it was not something i want to be associated with at all.

UKIP to me seem the rational face of debate and interface on the issue. Rightly or wrongly i see "edl" or "bnp" and think "narrow minded ill educated people who do have a legitimate concern but go about it the wrong way".

No nothing to do with poppies, just stereotype thug looking types pissed up with their mates they made due to a common hatred of mainly islamic immigrants. The English flag is alway's in some knuckle tatooed beasts hands while he snarls at the camera etc etc.

The other fella had obviously taken every word the daily mail has ever said at face value and i just could not be arsed with him, he was a twat at school anyway. The one lad i fully expected to turn into a racist thug type has turned into a spec wearing geek who is a dotting father haha, funny old world innit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.