Britain First

There is no such thing as "British".

Yes there is. It is how many people choose to define themselves, and they know what they regard as traditionally British and what they don't.

That's a normal way to behave, as demonstrated by people all over the world who choose define themselves by their nationalities.

Try your luck in many parts of the world outside the free tolerant nations of the first world and behave as you like there. If anyone complains about your behaviour simply inform them that you are adding diversity to their culture and they'd better get used to it. You won't last long.

Yes there is. It is how many people choose to define themselves, and they know what they regard as traditionally British and what they don't.

That's a normal way to behave, as demonstrated by people all over the world who choose define themselves by their nationalities.

Try your luck in many parts of the world outside the free tolerant nations of the first world and behave as you like there. If anyone complains about your behaviour simply inform them that you are adding diversity to their culture and they'd better get used to it. You won't last long.

Maybe we should try to keep them free and tolerant? Every single thing we know about BF is diametrically opposed to such a notion.

Of course I will. There is no difference. That your mother spat you out in one place has no bearing on what you think. Use your head.

of course it has a baring on what you think and who you are. there is such a thing as british. there are many differences between countries, language, behaviour, culture all things that make Britain what it is. its like saying there is no such thing as being indian or chinese, both countries are vastly different and where you born obviously has a huge impact on the person you are.

What the fuck are you going on about? British doesn't exist. We are all mongrels. Our language, widespread as it is, is a hybrid. The only defining characteristic of being British is being born here. So fucking what. You're talking through your arse mate and I wish I knew what about.

of course it has a baring on what you think and who you are. there is such a thing as british. there are many differences between countries, language, behaviour, culture all things that make Britain what it is. its like saying there is no such thing as being indian or chinese, both countries are vastly different and where you born obviously has a huge impact on the person you are.
Okay. So by that rationale you're a human over an Englishman? Or does the nation your mother gave birth to you in take precedent?

Of course your environment will impact. Can you still challenge it?

What the fuck are you going on about? British doesn't exist. We are all mongrels. Our language, widespread as it is, is a hybrid. The only defining characteristic of being British is being born here. So fucking what. You're talking through your arse mate and I wish I knew what about.

You're all immigrants too, bloody Roman/Saxon/Viking cunts.

Okay. So by that rationale you're a human over an Englishman? Or does the nation your mother gave birth to you in take precedent?

Of course your environment will impact. Can you still challenge it?

you only seem to thinking in terms of the human species as a whole though. yes people are born where ever and you dont choose who you are or what nationality ..... but where your born has a huge impact and more often than not nationality defines who you are and the country you come from. How can you not say culture or the way your brought up defines your nationality. for example i went to china last year the complete opposite way of living and general lifestyle, would you say chinese nationality doesn't exist or there are no differences ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.