British Cup....aka The League Cup

it would take alot of sorting out, i personally thinks the spl and the epl should stay completly seperate, to protect the seperate teams on the national stage dont want people getting ideas of changing the team to great britan

Robbo. said:
To revamp the League Cup we should invite our northern neighbours down for a kick about, It should make it more inviting for teams to win and give the winners of the comp a chance in the Champions League. Just a suggestion...
I would go for that,but the scots are the sticking point as they fear loosing there footballing independance IMO,which may cause problems for there own National side..

Robbo. said:
To revamp the League Cup we should invite our northern neighbours down for a kick about, It should make it more inviting for teams to win and give the winners of the comp a chance in the Champions League. Just a suggestion...

scottish clubs,
no thanks,
have you forgot what those savages did to mcr city centre last may.

Robbo. said:
Give it 20 years and i think maybe only a few sides in Scotland will run as professional business, which will kill the game up there, their only way to revamp the league is to join ours!
I think thats a good point,certainly for the big 2,and I can;t understand why the scots are worried regarding loosing there national team..Wales have there own national side yet wrexham, cardiff,swansea are in the English leagues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.