British woman arrested for drug trafficking in Egypt

The maximum monthly prescription of tramadol available in the uk is 248 tablets for a 31 day month.

Well said. But, what if she didn't know what she was doing and is actually a 'victim' God forbid....
She has admitted herself that she took 300 Tramadol tablets into Egypt which were not for her; she has said they were for her husband and she has said that he suffers from chronic back pain.
(Egypt has a chronic problem with people being addicted to opiods in medication form btw)

consider it the other way round - cannabis (I think) is legal in Holland but not in the UK - what would you expect to happen to a Dutch person bringing a load to the UK and getting caught? I don't think it would be "on your way son, its OK coz its legal in your country!"
I saw two UK border police give a couple of Dutch guys a lot of grief because one of them swore (not at the cops, just in normal conversation). They were threatened with arrest and told that even if it was ok in their country to swear, it wasn't in the UK!!!

She has admitted herself that she took 300 Tramadol tablets into Egypt which were not for her; she has said they were for her husband and she has said that he suffers from chronic back pain.
(Egypt has a chronic problem with people being addicted to opiods in medication form btw)
Slightly tangential, but I was surprised to hear that Tehran has a higher proportion of heroin addicts than any other large city in the world. Its location must be a significant factor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.