British woman arrested for drug trafficking in Egypt

Don't try it in SE Asia!!

Funnily enough i've smuggled through Bangkok, Sydney and Dabolim airports.
With the legal medicines my mrs has letters off doctor and NHS and a ms society card. We usually get help getting through check-in and security and the first thing i tell them is, 'I have a bag of drugs here,' to which their reply is usually, 'Ok.'
One notable exception to this was our last trip through Manchester airport where my wife was humiliated by a fuckin woman security guard (fucking scouser an' all) before we'd even left the country.

If you have correct documentation and everthing is officially signed and stamped especially from the UK you are generally ok. But if you look like a backpacker with needles etc be aware:-(

Incredibly harsh imo. I know she should have respected the laws but it’s very easy to miss.i have taken my prescription medicine out of Europe before and never once checked what I could legally take. I’ve been to Egypt and Tunisia and in hindsight I think I should have now.

I’ve never took tramadol but I’ve worked in pharmacy and they come in packs of 100 and I’m sure some patients often had 3 boxes at a time

i would take about 400 for a 2 week holiday as i take 2 every 4hrs,wouldn't even occur to me to check

she is in a cell with 25 othes and no beds,hope her appeal works

i would take about 400 for a 2 week holiday as i take 2 every 4hrs,wouldn't even occur to me to check

she is in a cell with 25 othes and no beds,hope her appeal works
Same here 8 trams a day and topped up with 8 codeine, then there’s the naproxen, citalopram, and zopiclone. F#ck I’d be locked up for life!

She went abroad, with drugs given to her by someone else, into a country with some draconian rules, and seems surprised to have been caught and jailed.

It's a crime here to supply them so you would think she'd check first.

I'm suspicious that he knew fuck all as well.

Dozy tart.

Bang her up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.