Bruce Springsteen Etihad In May

Just checked out the set list and it looks like a doozy.

Good to know he is (still) on form. I'm off to see him at Wembley next Sunday, preceded by an evening with Axl / DC @ (new) Upton Park. Football season is over and concert season is upon us.

You're in for a great show if its anything like last night. I've been following Bruce since the 1981 River Tour and I've seen him lots of times since then but last night's gig was up there with the best. You can usually tell when he's really enjoying himself as he cranks it up even more than usual. Last night was one of those. Amazingly fluid set list with a few requests too with Darkness, Backstreets plus of course Santa. That was a mind blowing moment. Despite the empty seats here and there the atmosphere was electric throughout and the Etihad was well & truly bouncing. 3 hours plus of more or less solid rocking over 32 songs ain't bad for a 66 yr old guy.

great show last night , third time iv seen him and to be honest he just gets better as he gets older , seeing the best live rock act going up on stage in the exact spot where Aguero scored his last minute winner was a memory that will stick with me for ever , had some good times at the Etihad and last night was up with the best of them

He was brilliant and joked about the Manchester rain. All great songs but particularly enjoyed Atlantic, Darkness, Backstreets and Tenth Avenue.

UK tour off to a great start. Everyone seeing him elsewhere in the UK you will have a great time.

Not a fan at all of his know a couple of his famous songs thats all, but was at the gig last night .....

What a gig he is absolutely brilliant and for someone to play for 3 hours plus these days is a rariety,he never stopped smiling all through the performance interacted with the crowd and allsorts

Have been to a lot of gigs over the years and would put this up amongst some of the best

You're in for a great show if its anything like last night. I've been following Bruce since the 1981 River Tour and I've seen him lots of times since then but last night's gig was up there with the best. You can usually tell when he's really enjoying himself as he cranks it up even more than usual. Last night was one of those. Amazingly fluid set list with a few requests too with Darkness, Backstreets plus of course Santa. That was a mind blowing moment. Despite the empty seats here and there the atmosphere was electric throughout and the Etihad was well & truly bouncing. 3 hours plus of more or less solid rocking over 32 songs ain't bad for a 66 yr old guy.

First time I saw Bruce was Born in the USA tour. When I went to see him in 2008 at the Emirates I told myself that would be the last time but I have subsequently seen him at Hyde Park, The Etihad & Wembley and each time I am amazed at how he keeps up the energy.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ce-springsteen-manchester-etihad-gig-11389534

So a ''Bruce Superfan'' (on his 150th gig) travels up from Kent..... gets stuck in traffic and turns round and goes home because he had missed the first hour......
Turns out the said Superfan is a fucking rag and travels up all the time for games ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I smell bullshit, if it's a regular trip the traffic issues would be well known.

Usually travels up to the pub for raggy games more likely.

Saw him last night at Wembley.

I wasn't expecting him to be on stage until 7pm but he wandered on a 6:20pm and finally left at 9:50pm; thankful that we arrived at our seats at 6:19.

Not sure the set list was quite as good as the Etihad's but it was a an excellent gig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.