Bruno Peres

any good this guy anyone?

Laugh but I fucking love him on fifa. Glad to see that link. I joke around and tell my buddies that he's my favorite player this year (as far as never heard of him and being shocked at how good he was). Super fast and he has a highly rated long shot in the game. He would be a good RWB if there is any legit correlation to his real life skills. Taking that further, he's strong, fast and athletic for somebody with that height (5'10, 178cm).

Brazilain Right back/wing back - Plays for Torino -Being linked to us and a couple of other Italian clubs.

Apparently very fast,superb dribbling abilites and a decent shot.....heard nothing about his defensive duties.

Can anyone shed anything more?

Haha. Pep and I see eye to eye. Been repping this kid for 3 months :)

Lord, I'm going to love the next 3 years. :) Finally a coach that see players the way I see them.

Brazilain Right back/wing back - Plays for Torino -Being linked to us and a couple of other Italian clubs.

Apparently very fast,superb dribbling abilites and a decent shot.....heard nothing about his defensive duties.

Can anyone shed anything more?
check karens thread. goofball.

Bruno da Silva Peres (born 1 March 1990) known as Bruno Peres, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a right-back or winger for Torino.

He is a player with exceptional acceleration, pace, notable dribbling and a good shot from distance.[19] In 2015–16, Peres was the defender that completed the most dribbles (83) across Europe's top five leagues

---

Dunno how good a defender he is but his crazy runs would be a great sight in blue.
Traditional Brazilian fullback

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.