Bruno Peres

Wonder if Roma have been contacted by Torino to try and stir our interest.
We know the player will be angry if he has to stay at Torino. Our last bid may have been a 'take it or leave it,' deal.

Wonder if Roma have been contacted by Torino to try and stir our interest.
We know the player will be angry if he has to stay at Torino. Our last bid may have been a 'take it or leave it,' deal.

I agree mate....it could be all part of the negotiations and trying to call our bluff....There did seem to be a few leaks/reports from the press denying any interest a few days ago so maybe we have moved on.....Seems we've done that type of thing a few times this window. (i.e like after Laporte extended with his club etc)...so maybe we have moved targets....all guess work but would be interesting to know if/when we plans to return to training as still cant find out if he's reported back with his team..

If true the player (Peres) is not training with the squad to force a move abroad, I think that is a ridiculous attitude. He still has a contract with Turin. I wouldn't want any City player behave like that. Stones continued when clearly wanting a move to Chelsea last summer for exemple.
Exactly. Get those applauding the move

This is right up there , don't go anywhere near him , if you belive the papers he actually wants 2 play for us .

Fuck off Lescott you did the same but without your goal at Villa , we wouldn't have won the league

City fans

This is right up there , don't go anywhere near him , if you belive the papers he actually wants 2 play for us .

Fuck off Lescott you did the same but without your goal at Villa , we wouldn't have won the league

City fans
Call me naive, but I'm guessing Eversince 76 clearly isn't, one... Sniff, sniff.

Seems like he still holding out for a move....(google translate below) Looks like his club paid for a flight for him to join the team but he didnt turn up...

Peres is no coincidence: the Bull waiting for him, he takes time

http://toro.it/calciomercato/peres-un-caso-toro-lo-aspetta-prende-tempo/13379/

The situation with the Brazilian full-back will not unlock: searching for a transfer abroad. The player does not communicate when you get in Bormio

Continues to hold court the question related to Bruno Peres. The Brazilian full-back, is not a mystery (for some time), is on the market, and is the biggest culprit, after Glik, to leave the mesh grenade. After two years, in fact, his experience in the shadow of the Mole seems to have come to an end, and to substantiate this hypothesis is the fact that the former Santos, after "special permission" that he had been granted, it is not presented even the first day of training camp in Bormio.

Torino, to throw water on the fire, had deliberately done later the airfare for the player (he had been sent, namely, precisely July 10: the date of the meeting), believes that the situation, in a short, it would be unlocked. Not so, indeed. Peres, in fact, has not communicated anything about his return to Italy, that further demonstrates the intention to try a new experience elsewhere.

The problem, for Peres, is that the Toro asks no less than 20 million on the sale of his acrobatic right-back. A figure that with great difficulty can be spent in the Italian transfer market. For this open foreign ports, but for now we will just partial surveys, and not in real negotiations. Of all, the team concerned the player continues to remain the Wolfsburg, while further away are the other suitors implementation is possible (from Manchester City, the Bayer Leverkusen). Da Silva and Moggi are working to find a solution that satisfies everyone: the player and the Bull. The feeling is that it will take time, time that full-back but would not want to miss, standing still without training.

For this reason, it remains a big nebula around its absence. The Toro expects answers.

Seems like he still holding out for a move....(google translate below) Looks like his club paid for a flight for him to join the team but he didnt turn up...

Peres is no coincidence: the Bull waiting for him, he takes time

For this reason, it remains a big nebula around its absence. The Toro expects answers.

Hmmm it does remain a big nebula around his absence. Got to love Google Translate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.