Bruno Peres

Think the player is not only absent from turning up at his club. He is now vanished from the earth. Do we really want a player with that mentality? Torino should act accordingly.

Maybe he went about things in the correct manor,maybe Torino are being the **** with him,maybe stopping a dream move?
Is there any difference to the Tevez saga we had?

I think this may be more about Zabaletta. I expect that Pep would like to move Zabs on for Peres. If we can't move Zabs we don't have room for Peres. This looked very close when Zabs looked close to Roma. Once that slowed down this did too.

Maybe
Maybe he went about things in the correct manor,maybe Torino are being the **** with him,maybe stopping a dream move?
Is there any difference to the Tevez saga we had?

Maybe Torino needs to take a look at the same golf course even though it is in Argentina.

I think this may be more about Zabaletta. I expect that Pep would like to move Zabs on for Peres. If we can't move Zabs we don't have room for Peres. This looked very close when Zabs looked close to Roma. Once that slowed down this did too.
Yeah, this is my train of thought as well.

Google translate....seems like they reporting he arrived back with his team yesterday but is training separately until he gets back to full fitness....looks like he could rejoin full team training soon..guess this deal doesnt look like it happening...

Turin: Bruno Peres is in Bormio, but you train separately

http://www.toronews.net/toro/torino-bruno-peres-e-a-bormio-ma-si-allena-a-parte/

Focus On / The Brazilian tries to recover the best condition, while Mihajlovic focuses on Ljajic and Iago Falque

Bruno Peres, recently landed the withdrawal of Bormio, is trying to recover the best condition in view of the season just started. The player, arrived late to retire for personal reasons, since yesterday began to train separately, just to get back to 100% capacity. The Brazilian winger, after a league nothing short of remarkable end, has come under the spotlight of Europe's biggest clubs, from Manchester City the newly arrived Pep Guardiola at Bayer Leverkusen President Holzhäuser, all great teams are looking for a skilled defensive external in dribbling and in attack. But his future, at least at the moment, it only seems to be colored garnet and, since yesterday, is under the command of iron Sergeant Sinisa Mihajlovic.

Torino are keen on signing Fiorentinafull-back Nenad Tomovic should Bruno Peres join Manchester City, according to Tuttosport.

He could rejoin his former teammate Adem Ljajic, who has recently joined the Granata on a permanent deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.