Player Topic: Bruno Zuculini (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been left out of the premier league squad, so bleak for him.
Have the PL squad lists been submitted? Or is that a silly question considering we've already started (although the transfer window has only just closed)?

Have the PL squad lists been submitted? Or is that a silly question considering we've already started (although the transfer window has only just closed)?

yeah the ones on the PL site official are the latest submitted squads.

So, I guess the important point regarding all these younger players is....who are also eligible due to age? Zuculini? Nacho? I read where some papers said Nacho had been "left out of CL squad," but I thought he was one of the many who would be non-Class A players, but who are eligible by age?

This is updated from something i posted recently:

The key issue is 17 foreigners (for both PL and CL squad rules). Ours is looking like this:
1 Caballero.
2 Kompany, 3 Mangala, 4 Sagna, 5 Kolarov, 6 DeMichelis, 7 Zabaleta. 8 Otamendi
9 Fernando, 10 Fernandinho, 11 Yaya Toure, 12 Silva, 13 Navas, 14 Nasri, 15 De Bruyne,.
16 Bony, 17 Aguero.
(18 Bruno Zuculini).

Beyond the 17 above we can have 4 association trained (AT) and 4 club trained (CT) for the CL, the PL doesn’t distinguish AT and CT and allows 8 of either (pretty sure that’s the case). So ours looks like this:
AT: 1 Hart, 2 Clichy, 3 Sterling, 4 Delph, 5 Wright. CT: None!

Under 21’s are not limited (except for CL where they have to have been with us for 2 years) so most EDS players can play, however notable under 21 players who can’t in CL are:
Kelechi Iheanacho & Patrick Roberts.

Looks very good to me although a bit short upfront maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.