Player Topic: Bruno Zuculini (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, he's on the official PL squad list now...

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/clubs/profile.squads.html/man-city

he wasn't yesterday and now we've 22 players listed.... hmm
He'd be the 18th foreigner which is simply prohibited, so we cannot name him anymore in our PL squad. I don't get this whole Zuculini situation, his loan (or sale) should have been settled weeks ago, not that I'm complaining our summer business. :) I just don't get how will he benefit from this... So far, his European career is a bit of a mare.

I doubt our club simply forgot to send him out. Wouldn't be surprised if he refused to go to certain places (like Sunderland last Christmas) as it would provide poor backgrounds for his selfies and he expected someone much bigger to come in for him. From how we've been these past few years theres no doubt if he's still in this situation it will have been one completely of his own making.

I doubt our club simply forgot to send him out. Wouldn't be surprised if he refused to go to certain places (like Sunderland last Christmas) as it would provide poor backgrounds for his selfies and he expected someone much bigger to come in for him. From how we've been these past few years theres no doubt if he's still in this situation it will have been one completely of his own making.

Does seem like this lad has a giant ego or overinflated valuation of his football skills or something. His loan situation last season as example.

He shows promise. But, if he isn't willing to go and play football somewhere because the team isn't good enough, location doesn't suit him or he doesn't have any mates on the team or whatever his career in European football may be short lived. Would be too bad for him.

If any City employee sends a player to Sunderland, they deserve immediate dismissal.

He'd be the 18th foreigner which is simply prohibited, so we cannot name him anymore in our PL squad. I don't get this whole Zuculini situation, his loan (or sale) should have been settled weeks ago, not that I'm complaining our summer business. :) I just don't get how will he benefit from this... So far, his European career is a bit of a mare.
http://m.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/article.030915-2015-2016-premier-league-squads-announced.html

Zuculini is not on here but why is George Glendon the only U21 starred as Home Grown?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.