Player Topic: Bruno Zuculini (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could barely get on the Valencia bench so I really dont see him getting games here. He has looked a decent player though the past two pre seasons.

He's a workhorse that's for sure. A player any team fearing relegation would love in their side. He definitely isn't ready for a stay with the first team, might never be IMO, but let's give him a loan in the EPL.

Think it's time they stop fucking around with the lad and give him a shot with the first team Bzuc has shown what he is about twice now pre season if they loan him out again it would be a joke after what he has been put through last season think he would have stayed last season if it wasn't for FFP..
Time to show what a good Manager MP is when it comes to youth development and that Isco wasn't just a one off..

I rate him.

But this is Micheal Johnson all over again.

Loads of ability, very little brain.

Or so it would seem, is the word on the street?

I rate him.

But this is Micheal Johnson all over again.

Loads of ability, very little brain.

Or so it would seem, is the word on the street?[/QUOTE]

What in Argentina where he is highly rated?
Is this the new put down for our young talent?

We can't even bring in KdB if he's here so I'd say it is very unlikely that he stays this season. He'll need to be loaned out.

It's a shame the loan to Sunderland couldn't come off last year.

We can't even bring in KdB if he's here so I'd say it is very unlikely that he stays this season. He'll need to be loaned out.

It's a shame the loan to Sunderland couldn't come off last year.

Everton is the place to loan him to. Local and in Martinez a manager who likes to play football.

He needs a loan move somewhere in England for a season he needs to play regular football the lads 22 now a wasted season last year. Getting a few games at Cordoba is his level. If he was worth keeping his loan move to Valencia would of proved he was a good player or up to it. My thoughts are send him out on loan for the year bring him back next season and see what he can do. Look at the players who are younger than Bruno at the club or out on loan and if Bruno was going to make it he would of by now. The midfield main stays this season will be Yaya , Fernando , Fernandhio and Delph its between those 4 who will start in a midfield 2 or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.