Bruno Zuculini

There is a seperate window for loans to Football League clubs which reopens soon after the main window closes, so he could go somewhere in England.

Really ? I thought it was just for out of contract players.

(I remember Barney Daniels scoring a shot like a howitzer from near the halfway line for City reserves ) ;-)

The loan window allows Football League clubs to loan players from Premier League clubs for a period of 28 to 93 days. It opens on 9th September and closes on 25th November.

It's not ott at all even in the slightest.

He didn't sign for 'two Spanish clubs' he signed for City. And he didn't get a good chance at either Spanish club, at all, the circumstances were very difficult.

It is City's job to look after him after uprooting him here from Argentina. If you can't picture that, imagine if he was your kid, who had tried all his life to be a top footballer, trusted a club wanted him, & uprooted & was now stranded in Argentina.

I tend to agree with your sentiment. That said, if he is smart, he will have banked a lot of cash over the last two years. Ultimately this is a business and I expect he has been paid well.

We can only guess.

It was obvious he wasn’t going to get on the squad list in the last week of the window. You have to assume that both the club and the players agents would be working hard to get him a loan (or transfer) while the various windows were open. I assume that loans require every ones agreement (i.e. club and player as per transfers). We don’t know if they were all happily doing what they could and it just didn’t happen for whatever reason (other clubs pulling out at the last minute etc). Or is there something going on and have the various parties fallen out! We don’t know and the club does a pretty good job of keeping these things quiet.

We can only guess.

It was obvious he wasn’t going to get on the squad list in the last week of the window. You have to assume that both the club and the players agents would be working hard to get him a loan (or transfer) while the various windows were open. I assume that loans require every ones agreement (i.e. club and player as per transfers). We don’t know if they were all happily doing what they could and it just didn’t happen for whatever reason (other clubs pulling out at the last minute etc). Or is there something going on and have the various parties fallen out! We don’t know and the club does a pretty good job of keeping these things quiet.

Probably getting extra money to keep a lid shut wouldn't blame him. How much is he getting per week you think?

Probably getting extra money to keep a lid shut wouldn't blame him. How much is he getting per week you think?

No idea. If its £10k a week then that is half a mil a year but take tax off and your hardly set for life. That is a wild guess though. Could be a lot less or could be a lot more.

You’d think he would be desperate to play as he only managed a handful of starts last year and at 22 he could go one way or another at this point. If he makes it in top level European football he would retire a millionaire the only question is how many millions. If he doesn’t he would need to be very careful with his money to still be a millionaire by the time he is 30!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.