Bruno Zuculini

Why don't we just sell Zuculini if we are not going to play him. Can't understand the player or his manager if he goes out on loan again. What's the goal? Play in as many teams in Europe as a loanee?

I don't think anyone wants to buy him tbh.

I don't think anyone wants to buy him tbh.

You doubt that as much as I do. Maybe he doesn't want to play for a team that seems too small for his likening and his agent won't put in the effort because it'll bring him peanuts instead of cash. But seriously, I often wonder what realistic goals players and their agents have sometimes. Maybe it's the old sports in me that like to think a professional footballplayer wants to play and by doing so improve himself to step up rather than train, sit on the bench, cash in and move on to another place or country. It is though a cheap way of discovering the world.

You doubt that as much as I do. Maybe he doesn't want to play for a team that seems too small for his likening and his agent won't put in the effort because it'll bring him peanuts instead of cash. But seriously, I often wonder what realistic goals players and their agents have sometimes. Maybe it's the old sports in me that like to think a professional footballplayer wants to play and by doing so improve himself to step up rather than train, sit on the bench, cash in and move on to another place or country. It is though a cheap way of discovering the world.

I think he knew when he came here he was likely going to be loaned out a lot and only had an outside chance of spending the seasson in the squad, even if he did he was going to get minimal game time. The up side for him is that he would have taken a massive wage jump and profile jump in joining city. He has not had the best of luck (or maybe did not apply himself well) on loan but he is still young enough to make a decent career in football if he gets his head down. Given where values are we should still be able to sell him for a couple of £m with some add ons which is pretty much what he cost us.

Guessing as we paid very little for him he will be on quite a good wage for a prospect hence why no one will take a gamble on him ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.