BT Sport cancel European Football Show

Ric

Administrator
Bit gutted about that, it was the only decent show on the channel. Surely they could have saved money elsewhere by binning off Ferdinand, McManaman or Owen?

Wow, quite surprised by this.

It's viewing figures must have been low.

They scrapped Fletch and Sav which I though was a brilliant show before their weekend game.

Of course they did, it had people who knew what they were talking about, no one wants that.

Bit gutted about that, it was the only decent show on the channel. Surely they could have saved money elsewhere by binning off Ferdinand, McManaman or Owen?

That was my first thought as well, I bet they pay Richardson, Laurens, Honigstein & co. less than the salary of one of their big name idiots.

It was also their only innovative show idea.

Of course they did, it had people who knew what they were talking about, no one wants that.
Indeed.

The programme went against their editorials. They were very complimentary about us in Europe and the football we played and extremely critical of Peggy and the rags right down to weekly jokes about them drawing.

Indeed.

The programme went against their editorials. They were very complimentary about us in Europe and the football we played and extremely critical of Peggy and the rags right down to weekly jokes about them drawing.
No doubt Gill had a word with them

Wow, quite surprised by this.

It's viewing figures must have been low.

They scrapped Fletch and Sav which I though was a brilliant show before their weekend game.
Was pissed off when they scrapped Fletch and Sav. Pissed over Soccer AM.

Yeah they can't have people in the studio doing their research properly on clubs.

Another nail in the coffin for BT sports.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.