bt sport

UUBlue said:
City Raider said:
rumours are theyve sacked owen as lost over 3m subscribers

Probably just wishful,thinking. How can he have lost 3m subscribers (in 3 months the Tweets say) when the station only started last summer? Another rumour is that Andy Gray is joining them.
I'd much prefer Gray than that boring little ****.

Blue Smarties said:
UUBlue said:
City Raider said:
rumours are theyve sacked owen as lost over 3m subscribers

Probably just wishful,thinking. How can he have lost 3m subscribers (in 3 months the Tweets say) when the station only started last summer? Another rumour is that Andy Gray is joining them.
I'd much prefer Gray than that boring little ****.

Gray did some co-commentary for them in the FA Cup last year.

I've just realised why I won't subscribe to bt sport, that twat Owen is at it again already the poison little twat.

city2 said:
I've just realised why I won't subscribe to bt sport, that twat Owen is at it again already the poison little twat.

Boom.

The lad is positively giddy because we are getting beat.He is shockingly biased and boring beyond belief.

squirtyflower said:
FantasyIreland said:
city2 said:

Boom.

The lad is positively giddy because we are getting beat.He is shockingly biased and boring beyond belief.
He's also a fucking idiot
The worst commentator around. By some distance.

FantasyIreland said:
city2 said:

Boom.

I bloody hate listening to Owen .
He was in ecstasy watching us lose today .

baildon blue said:
FantasyIreland said:
city2 said:

Boom.

I bloody hate listening to Owen .
He was in ecstasy watching us lose today .

Terrible, wasn't he?

He's such a boring bastard and provides no analytical insight; just states the bleedin' obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.