BT Sport

Which begs another question. Why are these pundits needed anyway ?
They'd just be telling you what you already know.

Unless you are an absolute f8ckwit or a Rag ( same thing really ) why the f*ck do you need some *rsehole to tell you what is happening before your own eyes ?

Doesn't make any sense, and would stop the need for the employment of the ex Rag retards !

Wouldn't it be easier for BM to just organise a concerted message to BT telling to stick their package up their Rag favouring arses ?

One of two things will happen to BT long term as a sports broadcaster. They'll either succeed or they won't. If it's the latter, then I guess their current MO is moot. If, as I expect they greatly aspire to, they become long term players in the market then they've served to greatly alienate a group of supporters that all key indicators would suggest is going to increase greatly in numbers in the years ahead. Football fans have incredibly long memories when they feel they've been egregiously wronged by the media; the Mirror and their reporting on the Mansfield game in 1998 being a case in point. This will be a running sore for many years, if they're still at the table, of course.

They've thrown untold sums to secure broadcasting rights and yet their strategic planning has been utterly short-sighted and shambolic. Their pundits pontificate about all the money we've spent to little effect without the slightest hint of irony. They talk about empty seats without any sense of self-awareness about their channels pitiful viewing figures.

When it comes to gratuitously wasting money in football nothing comes close to BT. They are the Big Mal of the broadcasting world.

The 2011/12 season on now, the spin is incredible. All about the rags. We're hardly on except when we lost. Rags pretty much every game. Pathetic

I remember when they first came on the scene and everyone on here was celebrating about the end of Sky and better choice for all. All they have served to do is annoy everyone far more than Sky ever have over 20 years in the space of 2 and drive up the cost of watching football on tv about 60%
Fucking bravo 2 players in the game bollocks

I honestly think we need to stage some sort of campaign against BT when they cover us in next seasons CL - it's their showpiece sporting event - with Wio and the Ginger Pig - we need 30,000 people holding up placards saying FOBT so that the whole of Europe know we are fed up with their disrespect of our club.

I honestly think we need to stage some sort of campaign against BT when they cover us in next seasons CL - it's their showpiece sporting event - with Wio and the Ginger Pig - we need 30,000 people holding up placards saying FOBT so that the whole of Europe know we are fed up with their disrespect of our club.

seems good to me

although we should use the actual words and alternate games

"Fuck off BT" and "Fuck off UEFA"

We could just adapt one of our famous songs ''We're not really here'' to '' To BT we're not really here,to BT we're not really here,we're the invisible team in the champions league,we're not really here!''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.