BT Sport

The dozy cow on earlier on said joe kept a clean sheet in his last game,bravo,then cracked up laughing,i'm not sure joe would have found that funny
Glad so many lifetime blues have boycotted this channel the utter vileness directed at our club has been Disgracefull we have warned them many times but they constantly keep mocking our great club.would never watch city games again on bt as it riles my blood with every snide remark they make shame on you b t sports!

With regard to atmosphere a lot of this is down to the fact that City fans do just not connect with this competition for several reasons:-
  • The organisers don't really want us in at at the expense of their long time buddies Stretford and Pool
  • They allow a major sponsor to be a brewer but you can't have a drink
  • The officiating is dubious to say the least
  • The so called draw is nothing more than a fiddle of major proportions
  • Fans are kicked out of their seats to accommodate the UEFA family
  • You get fined for coming back late after haf time
  • They threaten sanctions for booing the crap anthem, throwing paper aeroplanes and telling Hulk that he isn't incredible
  • Their corrupt CEO tries to stop our progress by introducing FFP when the old guard had not had any problem with not being financially fair for all of the preceding years
There must be a lot more reasons, but is it any wonder we do not seem enthusiastic towards this competition?

Glad so many lifetime blues have boycotted this channel the utter vileness directed at our club has been Disgracefull we have warned them many times but they constantly keep mocking our great club.would never watch city games again on bt as it riles my blood with every snide remark they make shame on you b t sports!

Just had the heads up from a friend who said when Rashford scored, the studio went mental. That's the reason why the impartial BT don't get a fookin penny off me and haven't done for the last 2 years.
Rag C*nts.

Just watched this video where Scholes and Ferdinand discuss Bravo coming in:

http://sport.bt.com/scholes-hart-handling-reveals-guardiola-flaw-91364082598737?

Headline says "Scholes: Hart handling reveals Guardiola flaw" ... I don't think he actually even says that??

Not going to read it and in all honesty you shouldn't be giving it the response or the clicks it wants. The headline says it all by pandering to the uneducated united fans, get them 2 together on bt and what else would you expect.

Ordered all of BT services, gave it a week for them to put all the wheels in motion and then cancelled under the 14 day cancellation clause citing the anti-City agenda as a reason.
I encourage others to do the same.....small victories and all that.

Ordered all of BT services, gave it a week for them to put all the wheels in motion and then cancelled under the 14 day cancellation clause citing the anti-City agenda as a reason.
I encourage others to do the same.....small victories and all that.

I like this idea, I'll put in motion today and encourage others to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.