BT Sport

This is the escape route for me. Just need to find alternative email provider (thinking of using Gmail) 'n' Internet provider.
Costing £620 pa for unlimited superfast broadband, email, landline, basic bt tv and bt sport.

What are your household viewing habbits, not being nosy it just helps me point out possible solutions for you as i am already pretty well up on who provides what for how much. Most people only need virgin 50mb, internet only and a firestick.

What are your household viewing habbits, not being nosy it just helps me point out possible solutions for you as i am already pretty well up on who provides what for how much. Most people only need virgin 50mb, internet only and a firestick.

Usually evening tv, catchup tv, odd film from bt or Netflix (paid for by Nr1 son as one of the 3 devices). Youngest uses laptop / iPhone and Internet for most viewing in their bedroom.
Keeping email files is pretty crucial though which has been the main reason why we haven't switched.
Thanks bud. Anything else?

Usually evening tv, catchup tv, odd film from bt or Netflix (paid for by Nr1 son as one of the 3 devices). Youngest uses laptop / iPhone and Internet for most viewing in their bedroom.
Keeping email files is pretty crucial though which has been the main reason why we haven't switched.
Thanks bud. Anything else?

Gmail will migrate all your emails to that service should you wish. Since you have kids using it to i would get 100mbps virgin fibre and a nice android device like the firetv or similar. You could use freeview, iplayer, itv player my4 4od apps tvcatchup for normal tv and buy a sub for sports that can be used with kodi. So total costs would be about 40gbp pm for movies, live sport, good internet. All this depends on if you are a total technophobe though and can't deal with menu's even being different etc like my father :-)

If you want more detailed info i can be more specific :-)

I would not use plusnet as their internet is pretty bad with worse customer support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.