BT Sport

When are they going to give us the option of just listening to the game ie the crowd noise we get every other option to enhance our enjoyment. How much better would it be. Just like joshs periscope.

Sky used to have the no commentator option behind the Red button, along with Player Cam, no idea why it was ditched, but I suspect they didn't like the thought of fans making their own minds up about a game.

Sky used to have the no commentator option behind the Red button, along with Player Cam, no idea why it was ditched, but I suspect they didn't like the thought of fans making their own minds up about a game.

I cannot think why they don't have it as the first option. It would tell them that they don't need to waste subscribers money paying for the kinda shit that spouts on all sports channels and broadcasts. The only reason they don't is that some of the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya want to throw in a name next time they are down the pub, at dinner, out on the boating lake. "I was talking to Glenn Hoddle on Wednesday." "Yeah! 'Who the fuck is he!"

Best one Hoddle ever did for me was when he said this "that 40 yard crossfield pass from Scholes is one of the passes of the season,its a shame the defender got to it before Rooney did."

I originally put this in the General Forum. I should have put it in here.

Jake Humphreys is getting right on my tits.
Couldn't give us any praise after the West Ham win, kept blaming all our goals on West Ham's poor play.

Tonight after De Roon's late miss, the first thing he does is mentions De Roon's late equaliser at the Etihad.

Just seem BT Sportss advert for the quarter final of the FA Cup.

City are one of the games. Arsenal are the other.

Advert.

Showed United scoring against Blackburn.

Voice over.

What do you make of it Zlatan.

It's unpredictable.(footage of Zlatan saying it)

Welcome to BT Sport. Even when United aren't one of the teams they are showing, it's still about United.

****s!

Last edited:
So Owen has just said that he played with some of the Leicester players in his United days, and they couldn't get in the reserve team.

Yet they're Premier League champions.

couldn't get in the rags reserves, yet are PL champions.

and yet people want to continue looking at these statements in isolation.

Rags reserves...PL champions.

There is only one word that follows...

how?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.