BT Sport

Its OK the BBC did it on MOTD as well despite the 4 - 17 shot difference and 62 - 38 percent possession.
They couldn't change the fucking scoreline though

Its OK the BBC did it on MOTD as well despite the 4 - 17 shot difference and 62 - 38 percent possession.
They couldn't change the fucking scoreline though
To be fair you could not do the performance justice by using highlights, it was 90 mins of pressure, like a boa constrictor, so I am not unhappy that the highlights showed Chelsea’s highlights. Straight after the VT Shearer was creaming himself about our performance so there was no biase I believe

To be fair you could not do the performance justice by using highlights, it was 90 mins of pressure, like a boa constrictor, so I am not unhappy that the highlights showed Chelsea’s highlights. Straight after the VT Shearer was creaming himself about our performance so there was no biase I believe

That is true. The nature of that performance can't be expressed through a highlight reel, it was 90 minutes of almost complete control - not lend to end with lots of clear city chances. It was relentless pressure and possession. To understand just how good we were you would need to watch the whole game.

Its for that reason that England will never win the World Cup as long as Prince George has an arsehole- unless we embrace forward thinking managers like PG, you'd think the fucking penny would have dropped by now. Venables and Big Malc was as close as we will ever get in having an English manager get anywhere near what Pep is.We as a county would rather embrace second rate twats like Twaddle, Redcrap and Woy. There isn't a single homegrown manager capable of reaching the footballing heights of any half decent foreign manager.

Pep is changing how football is being played in this country and they haven't cottoned on yet.
Spot on

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but fuck me, these ****s deserve a thread of their own, some absolute belters tonight.

I didn’t watch it on BT but just watched the BT highlights in my phone and that was bad enough.

Mcmnmnmnmnnman for the penalty groaned “nooooooooo.... he went down before he was touched”.

Mcmnmnmnamn a n for the red card “he’s dived there”.

Mcmn near the end “this isn’t the Real Madrid of old”.

Shithouses tonite,non stop about madrid,what they can do to beat us,jizzing at the subs
Mcpointy immediately said gabby dived
Blah blah
Like a funeral post match,this madrid team is not the team of old,downplaying our performance
We are the only english team they do not support
Getting cancelled tomorrow

I like it when you say 'jizzing' karen...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.