BT Sport

As a City fan I personally don't want pundits on TV that fawn over us, or blow smoke up our arses constantly – but I would like some fair, objective punditry from people who can actually string a sentence together and did not only play for our biggest rivals but also whilst playing for them admitted their utter contempt for us time and again!
Tonight is the proof – did they put Scholes and Ferdinand on for the dippers? Did they fuck!
We are the last English team in the CL – there is the very real posibility that next week we could qualify for the FINAL... now every other year that one English team has remained in the competition, the TV and press in general say we should all get behind them, we should all support the English team... silence for us this season is deafening... in fact they are bigging-up the dippers in the fucking UEFA cup more than us... fuck knows what they'll do if we actually managed to win it!!!

Honestly it's good to see all those pundits talk shit about us. It just shows us how bitter they are about us and it just makes it feel that much better about where we are. If we somehow win the champions league, I hope to see Ferdinand and Scholes pass out on live TV because of all the saltiness inside them.

Exactly haha, i always think he is like the bloke next to you at the pub giving his expert opinion to everybody who does not want it.
It is a little shiny add on that does not work, like go faster stripes.
So true. And they show the players coming out of the tunnel in split screen whilst the adverts are on. Another pointless little gimmick that they probably think makes them amazing and "pushing the envelope".

Do BT still sponsor city square?
If so we need to as fans contact the club and highlight the clear hatred and bias towards this. No way should city openly promote these at are ground. A new sponsor should be found if so.

Last edited:
I wonder what these pundits actually earn?

I mean, those of us who still subscribe actually pay for the privilege of not watching this channel at all when city aren't on, and when they are we get the dubious benefit of the opinions of Ferdinand, scholes, Owen, Hargreaves and McPointalot for our money.

Do these clowns get paid per appearance, or are they on long term contracts? And if they are on contracts what about the muppets like dwight Yorke who get wheeled out every now and then to fawn over the rags but then mercifully disappear?

Just rang BT sport and cancelled it after all the shit that has been flying about this week. I don't even watch it but when you read what Ferdinand, Owen, the Ginger Twat and Humphrey are saying then it pissed me right off and forced me to do the deed this morning. The writing was on the wall when I heard about the mailshot sent out this week that didn't even acknowledge City were still in it. I was so irate and I gave them both barrels and they said they would pass the feedback on and didn't even bother transferring me to the retentions department. If anyone else cancels then please tell them that it's due to the cunts they employ as pundits and their arse licking of United and Liverpool. Feel free to refer to Scholes as a ginger twat like I did.

As a City fan I personally don't want pundits on TV that fawn over us, or blow smoke up our arses constantly – but I would like some fair, objective punditry from people who can actually string a sentence together and did not only play for our biggest rivals but also whilst playing for them admitted their utter contempt for us time and again!
Tonight is the proof – did they put Scholes and Ferdinand on for the dippers? Did they fuck!
We are the last English team in the CL – there is the very real posibility that next week we could qualify for the FINAL... now every other year that one English team has remained in the competition, the TV and press in general say we should all get behind them, we should all support the English team... silence for us this season is deafening... in fact they are bigging-up the dippers in the fucking UEFA cup more than us... fuck knows what they'll do if we actually managed to win it!!!
I actually did a sex wee reading that bit ha!

A mate rang them pretending to subscribe telling them it was for CL footy. He innocently asked them who their pundits were and as soon as she said Rio he went into one about bias, missed drug tests and the 6-1.

She listened to his rant and said 'I take it you've changed your mind then' lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.