BT Sport

I watched on TV3 on Irish TV and it came across on there as a cracking atmosphere. The booing was at its bootastic best last night, well done to all.

A mate texted me at half-time and said he and his mate could feel the atmosphere in his sitting room.

Got to the point with me last night where I had to mute the entire second half and I made the mistake to listen to the post match reaction. Owen and Maca and deluded as hell and so disrespectful. Villarreal aren't some pub team they are 4th in la liga for a reason. They haven't lost at home this season to any of the big spain clubs. As for the anfield atmosphere, don't make me laugh these are professionals. The san memes in bilbao is 100x louder than blandfield

If you watched tonight, you just witnessed the absolute opposite to our games. So much delusion towards Liverpool from Mcmanaman and Owen it was unbelievable. Mcmanaman basically had a 20 minute meltdown on TV.

Wanted the show to carry on just to to see him cry. Bt have a bad habit of hiring butthurt presenters. I remember when Celtic got knocked out of the qualifiers for the champions league against malmo. Chris Sutton basically had a whole midlife crisis live on air insulting calling Malmo a pub team and that celtic were robbed

I just watched pointy's meltdown properly, what an absolute wanker the man (child) is.
They can just roll all over Villareal can they hahahahaha. Rarely have i heard so much complete partisan and disrespectful nonsense from a pundit, it is actually funny by the end of it, he is proper strung out hahahahahaha.

Frankly I'm not having any of this "BT are taking the piss" paranoia. They mentioned our name a couple of times tonight in their build up to the big game on Thursday.

Anyone still doubting they've shown huge bias against us over the past month or so:

Wrong...False! Open your eyeses they have been subtly bashing us and now it's more blatant out of sheer bitterness that we are the only English team still going whilst none of their precious clubs are! Sneaky little BT hobbitses!

Less of this:
tumblr_mzwzyfVx7a1s9ofzmo1_500.gif
More of this:
j65MGe4.gif

And none of this for us pointing it out:
tumblr_nevfqijNkr1suzl23o7_r1_400.gif

That BT Showcase channel showed the Atlecico/Bayern first leg last week. Just checked the scheduling for tomorrow....

They have to show some games free to air. I guess they think that City fans will sign up (or in my case resign up - I won't by the way) by not showing tonight's game on it. This isn't bias it's a business choice but perhaps they could have shown it on Showcase to show the nation the high standard of their unbiased punditry and output. (insert irony gif here).

Actually they went a whole ten minutes discussing our upcoming game last night without any of their usual childish digs. Perhaps that apology on Twitter has had some effect after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.