Bt vision vs sky multi room.

Dj1979

I'm looking to know if anybody here hss bt vision unlimited and what's their opinion on it where the whole on demand side of things are concerned. I have sky multi room at the moment and was w ondering is it worth giving up the discovery channel and sky sports for the on demand side of the bt vision. How many tv series and movies are on it and so on.

Re: Bt vision vs sky multi room.

the movies are a bit shit

you can get sky sports 1.2 and espn

missus and daughter always watching some tv series on the on demand thing

doesn't compare really but then again it's much cheaper ....... a decent compromise for those who don't want to shell out fortunes on $ky-mutv

Re: Bt vision vs sky multi room.

Balti said:
the movies are a bit shit

you can get sky sports 1.2 and espn

missus and daughter always watching some tv series on the on demand thing

doesn't compare really but then again it's much cheaper ....... a decent compromise for those who don't want to shell out fortunes on $ky-mutv

Think you hit the nail on the head!

I personally have Sky HD with movies, sports etc and love it, but it cost's me a small fortune each month (do get phone and broadband from them too tho) but it's a good service..

Where as my mum and dad have BT vision as they wanted more than just standard freeview, and also liked being able to record and do the whole on demand thing, so for them its perfect - It also only cost's them something mad like £3 a month on top of their BT phone & broadband

All horses for courses and what it is that you really want from the service

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.