Bullying at work

scowy68

Has anyone ever been on the receiving end of a it, or even witnessed anyone else taking a bit of stick at the workplace?

Thankfully not, I'm not the most forceful of people in life but, if someone started to bully me at work I reckon I'd have the balls to do something about it. Porbably down to me viewing work as simply a method of earning money to do what I want in real life, as opposed to 'a career'. I'd simply walk away and get a job somewhere else (obviously taking my employer to the cleaners in the process).

scowy68 said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
i've seen and dealt with loads of it. why do you ask?

Just know of some rather nasty stuff going on in one of the factorys on our site.

What sort of stuff?

I know a few lads who worked with this guy in a factory and he used to get some serious stick, even stories of people beating him up and stamping on his head while in work

scowy68 said:
Anything from things being thrown at him, to these clowns tampering with his fork lift truck.

That needs sorting out asap, before things really get silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.