Bullying at work

stony said:
scowy68 said:
Anything from things being thrown at him, to these clowns tampering with his fork lift truck.

That needs sorting out asap, before things really get silly.

He could accidentally drive into them impaling them onto a sharp objective...Then you step out to say you have suspicions of them tampering with the vehicle.. ;-)

The lads lucky enough to have started a new job this week in another factory on site,two reason i brought it up though.

1. These two lads dishing out the stick,will carry it on with someone else,so i'm told.
2.The lad who left the factory has been approached on site since, and given more abuse by one of them.

The fucking worse thing about it,they work for a company that are sub contractors to our firm!

Ronnie the Rep said:
just to be clear, does he work for your company? if so, then it is easier to fix because a bad report to the subcontractors will fix it as they won't want to upset a customer. i hope he gets it sorted. bullying at work is disgusting

Yes he works for us,our management in all their wisdom removed front line managers, from the factory where these dick heads work,two young lads who work in there were given the job title of team leders,but from what i can gather they are shit scared of these two lunatics.I made sure the young lad reported it to our gaffer last week though.

I actully think it's all come to light now,hopefully it was just fade out and nothing else will become of it.Wouldn't mind,but the one of the lads dishing it out is about 6'2 and well over 200 lb in weight and the little fella getting the stick is about 5'5 and lucky if he's 11 stone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.