Bump this thread this time next week

HelloCity

As it stands now City are out of the FA Cup after a crap defeat to Forest. City fans are freaking out about the defeat and some are freaking out about signing players such as Wayne Bridge.

------------

Now one week later I can predicting we will have beaten Portsmouth yesterday as well as signed more players, one of whom is world renowned. The fans are excited again and nobody gives a crap that we lost last week because of these new signings and the fact that we are back in the top half of the table.

Hughes out threads have stopped, at least for now.

CTID

ManCityX said:
As it stands now City are out of the FA Cup after a crap defeat to Forest. City fans are freaking out about the defeat and some are freaking out about signing players such as Wayne Bridge.

------------

Now one week later I can predicting we will have beaten Portsmouth yesterday as well as signed more players, one of whom is world renowned. The fans are excited again and nobody gives a crap that we lost last week because of these new signings and the fact that we are back in the top half of the table.

Hughes out threads have stopped, at least for now.

CTID

I think you'll find it will get bumped regardless! ;-)

we can all see that he is going to be allowed to buy his way out of trouble, a luxury previous managers never had, the question is what has hughes done to command such loyalty

Not sure this is going to be th case. Next weeks visit to pompy: No Ireland, No SWP...worrying to say the least

I,m with you all the way the problem is having beat Pompey we,ll get rolled over by Wigan the week after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.