Bundesliga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both when you come to think of it.

As good as Leipzig have been, going from Bundesliga. 2 to 2nd in Bundesliga. 1, it is bad form from the likes of Dortmund.

Pep's kudos remains intact I suppose.

Think Pep's first title was won with a 19 point difference, which then fell to 10 and 10 respectively. It's back up to 18 points this year, so it doesn't look as competitive as it should.

Think Pep's first title was won with a 19 point difference, which then fell to 10 and 10 respectively. It's back up to 18 points this year, so it doesn't look as competitive as it should.
Only 8 points at the moment.

Bye bye Bayern. :)))
Come on Frankfurt go for the Cup.

Pse Bembeltown do us the favour even if we should end up 7th

Hamburg are gonna do it again aren't they?

Decent game in Leipzig by the sounds of it, and a good first half in Mainz too but we will ignore the second half...

Hamburg are gonna do it again aren't they?

Decent game in Leipzig by the sounds of it, and a good first half in Mainz too but we will ignore the second half...

Absolutely bizarre ending to the Hamburg game. Lasogga equalised for Hamburg in the 90th minute only for Kolasinac to head in a corner in the 94th minute, but the linesman flagged thinking the ball had gone out of play; I have to say it didn't look like it had.

I absolute hate Hamburg at this point in time...the amount of money they get shoved up their ass and the sheer amount of incompetence on display from literally everyone at the club is pathetic.

Right now there is not a single club I want to see relegated more than them.

What a shit weekend in terms of football :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.