Bundesliga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to FC Koln, who after 25 years of misery, have finally qualified for the Europa League.

I was in their end at Leverkusen last weekend, and such was the painful desperation, they seemed to morph into City circa 2004-05 (but without the last minute penalty miss)

Good luck to Bembletown and Eintracht Frankfurt next weekend.

Cheers,

I hope we wil be rewarded with a match in England, Everton would be nice, though Arsenal would be better allocationwise...

Cheers,

I hope we wil be rewarded with a match in England, Everton would be nice, though Arsenal would be better allocationwise...

I won’t count my chickens just yet, but I think you’re a round ahead of Everton

One team from Arsenal/Liverpool/City will come in alongside Koln in the Group Stages,

Fixtures release date for the next Bundesliga and 2. Liga 2017/2018 season is 29 June (for PL it's 14 June).

Draw for EL Group Stage on 25 August (I have developed an interest in such draws out of a sudden).

Could become a a very good season for Cologne's clubs:

FC - 5th in the Bundesliga, Europa League (Group Stages)
Fortuna (3. Liga) - avoided Relegation, "Mittelrhein-"-Cup Final vs Bonn (Reg. Liga) tomorrow, winner qualifies for 1st round of the DFB-Cup
Viktoria (Reg. Liga) - won the Regionalliga West title, 2 leg play off vs Jena (winner gets promoted to 3. Liga) Sun 28 May/Thu 1 June

Fixtures release date for the next Bundesliga and 2. Liga 2017/2018 season is 29 June (for PL it's 14 June).

Draw for EL Group Stage on 25 August (I have developed an interest in such draws out of a sudden).

Could become a a very good season for Cologne's clubs:

FC - 5th in the Bundesliga, Europa League (Group Stages)
Fortuna (3. Liga) - avoided Relegation, "Mittelrhein-"-Cup Final vs Bonn (Reg. Liga) tomorrow, winner qualifies for 1st round of the DFB-Cup
Viktoria (Reg. Liga) - won the Regionalliga West title, 2 leg play off vs Jena (winner gets promoted to 3. Liga) Sun 28 May/Thu 1 June

Where do you reckon Tuchel will end up?

Sounds like he will be off this summer.

Leverscum are believed to have some interest in signing Tuchel. Would't really surprise me, as they have a young team full of quality players and enough dough to spend on their squad.

1860 just got relegated....

Got beat 2-0 at home by Regensburg having drawn 1-1 away a few days ago.

One positive is that they could now move back to the Grünwalder station.

Wolfsburg avoided relegation in their playoff with Braunschweig.

Paderborn drew with Osnabruck while Werder Bremen's B team won, meaning Paderborn got relegated for the third successive season. That's a hell of a fall from grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.