Bundesliga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about BT or others, but german free TV stations always choose Bayern (away to Chemnitz), if not, they show Dortmund. My favourite from a neutral point of view would be Essen vs Gladbach.

Unfortunately not the draw I had hoped for: Cologne away to a club from up north (Leher TS / Bremerhaven), not a club rather from around the corner like Bonn, Koblenz, Duisburg or Essen.

Exact dates and k.o. times will get announced in about 10 - 12 days

I'm looking at Essen v Gladbach, Osnabruck v Hamburg, or maybe even Bonner v Hannover.
Dynamo Berlin v Schalke could be an experience.
I'll look out for the scheduling.

I'm looking at Essen v Gladbach, Osnabruck v Hamburg, or maybe even Bonner v Hannover.
Dynamo Berlin v Schalke could be an experience.
I'll look out for the scheduling.

Bonn have asked to play their match vs H96 on Sunday, 18:30 k.o., don't know if their wish will be considered at all... Stadium is also used for athletics, so shit ground for football, no stands behind the goals only bushes and scrub, running track, sand pit, about 10.000 capacity. I was there the other day for the Mittelrhein Cup Final, when Bonn qualified for the DFB-Pokal with their 1-0 win over Fortuna Cologne.

ip18xx.jpg
[/IMG]
ip18xx.jpg

Bonn have asked to play their match vs H96 on Sunday, 18:30 k.o., don't know if their wish will be considered at all... Stadium is also used for athletics, so shit ground for football, no stands behind the goals only bushes and scrub, running track, sand pit, about 10.000 capacity. I was there the other day for the Mittelrhein Cup Final, when Bonn qualified for the DFB-Pokal with their 1-0 win over Fortuna Cologne.

ip18xx.jpg
[/IMG]
ip18xx.jpg

Is that Arsenal Cologne flag yours Rhineland?

Never really thought about it, I guess "Cologne" is (or at least was then in the 90's) just the more natural thing to say and made more sense at Arsenal matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.