Bundesliga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Bull Leipzig is underdog in this season's title race. I see them emerging as new power against Bayern. Bundesliga translators are not satisfied with Bayern's monopoly and Dortmund is a selling club and not strong to resist them. So Leipzig with it's enormous financial support will be title contender i think.

Red Bull Leipzig is underdog in this season's title race. I see them emerging as new power against Bayern. Bundesliga translators are not satisfied with Bayern's monopoly and Dortmund is a selling club and not strong to resist them. So Leipzig with it's enormous financial support will be title contender i think.

That enormous financial support is not so enormous - or there aren't unlimited fonds especially as Red Bull sponsors a couple of operations.

There is more money than the usual newcomer has - but I doubt that they will stick more money in it than e.g. Volkswagen did during the best phases - and because of their relationship to Red Bull they will like Volkswagen and Leverkusen have difficulties to attract other sponsors.

Mods - any chance we lock this thread and open the other one up again? The other one has got useful information like travel tips etc. Feel free to rename it if that's the issue.

Mods - any chance we lock this thread and open the other one up again? The other one has got useful information like travel tips etc. Feel free to rename it if that's the issue.

Hi Mods, would like to join that petition... thanks.

Sorry guys, I just looked for this seasons thread, as I didn't want to add to a mega thread.

Anyway, Schalke vs Bayern on right now, Bayern dominating the ball.

Kimmich looks like a talented young player. Scored in midweek for Germany and now today with Bayern. Looks like they have found their long term replacement for Lahm

Kimmich looks like a talented young player. Scored in midweek for Germany and now today with Bayern. Looks like they have found their long term replacement for Lahm

Just for the national team - there he can play fullback. At Bayern he usually is midfielder - either in Alonso's role or as right 8.

It is great that he is that versatile. Guarantees him match time and is very good for his development.

That match was such a typical first match after an international break - but afterwards it is just important that it is won.

Somebody of you watched Mainz vs Hoffenheim yesterday? Mainz led 4:1 after the first half and Hoffenheim equalized at the end to a 4 vs 4. Great match to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.