Bundesliga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bembeltown Thanks as ever for the advice. No need to call as I'm not even sure I'll go yet.

I’ve also got a ticket for Schalke-Nice, so if you want to meet-up (or indeed any Schalke fans) before the game, then just give me a shout.

There’s a good football pub on your right, when you walk out of the hauptbahnhof.

Last time, some Schalke fans took us to their old stadium (where City played in 1970) There’s a few bars and a little fan fest, and it’s on the tram route to the main stadium.

Absolutely. I'm intending to get out and see/take a picture of Herman the German in Detmold, but otherwise I have no plans for the Thursday so I'll be free to meet whenever.

cptaidan88 said:
Does anyone know whether an RW Essen ticket would give me free travel on regional trains from Düsseldorf and then as far as Gütersloh afterwards? (I have an option of free accommodation in Gütersloh)

Not 100% sure, but RWE do kombi-tickets, so free travel in the VRR (rhein-ruhr-network) would deffo take you to Düsseldoof (who on earth would voluntarily want to go there?!) and as far as Dortmund - but not to Gütersloh, as it belongs t another regional network...( cost Do - Gütersloh 19,-€ NRW-tarif)

@Rhineland Cheers mate, good to know for future. Having looked at the practicalities I think that extension is going to be a little more pricey than I was hoping it would so I'm going to leave it.

The wonders of Essen, Magdeburg and Braunschweig will have to wait for another time.

Hoping to get to Wolfsburg before the end of the season to complete the set.

It's only Sep, but Bayern are already in (a kind of) trouble. I personally thought that the first worrying signs could appear around the end of this season, with players starting to forget Pep's templates of positional play. But Ancelotti has somehow managed to stuck between Pep's football and the proclaimed 'counterattacking play', using his own, simplified versions of Bayern's well-drilled schemes. Very strange stuff. At least it seems so to a casual viewer like me. The attacking players now have more freedom but oftenly don't seem to know how to use it. The pressing is sometimes incoherent or almost nonexistent, and don't be deluded by the recent wins - they were mostly due to individual brilliance than to the quality of a teamplay. What's your thoughts? Is Carlo in trouble? Or is it only difficulties of the transitional period and it's too early to judge?

Dortmund 1 nil down to leverkusen here. Not offered a great deal, bar a glorious ball from Piszczek that aubemayang got a chance with but was a pretty tame shot in the end

Dortmund 1 nil down to leverkusen here. Not offered a great deal, bar a glorious ball from Piszczek that aubemayang got a chance with but was a pretty tame shot in the end
Tuchel started with 343 but now is changing to 433, if I'm not mistaken. Mor and Schmelzer subbed on.

Munich missing Pep yet?
I don't read German forums, only spielverlagerung.de, their authors were mourning Guardiola's departure since summer. But most of them seem to be Pep's die-hard fans anyway, so it's not a very representative example. But I think the rude awakening is nearing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.