Bundesliga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't read German forums, only spielverlagerung.de, their authors were mourning Guardiola's departure since summer. But most of them seem to be Pep's die-hard fans anyway, so it's not a very representative example. But I think the rude awakening is nearing ;)
All I know if they've ruined two acca's this week.

Bastards.

I don't read German forums, only spielverlagerung.de, their authors were mourning Guardiola's departure since summer. But most of them seem to be Pep's die-hard fans anyway, so it's not a very representative example. But I think the rude awakening is nearing ;)

But all the experts here like Danny Mills, tell us he was a failure, because he never won the Champions League...

But all the experts here like Danny Mills, tell us he was a failure, because he never won the Champions League...
Tbf, spielverlagerung.de is a unique project run by pro experts and coaches. German football press in general is known to be even more biased than their English colleagues. You have very good J. Wilson after all.

So if Leroy isnt good enough can we get him back on loan in winter?

So if Leroy isnt good enough can we get him back on loan in winter?

Nein!

I'm surprised at how sparingly Pep has used him so far. I would have played him ahead of Navas at Tottenham at the weekend, although I would have played myself ahead of Navas in reality. I don't think it helped that he was injured when he arrived but time is on his side as he adjusts to a new team, new league, and new country.

@Schalker I'm sure you're pleased to get off the mark - what are the chances of you repeating Gladbach's form from the beginning of last season?

Hertha and Köln starting the season very well - anyone want to stick their neck out and predict where they'll both finish?

Reapting Gladbachs form means five other teams have to repeat Schalkes no-form from that year.

Do you bet just for fun? Never thought accumulators can be profitable. Especially the ones incuding reals and bayerns of this world.
Yeah just for fun.

About £3,000 up on the calendar year (I do £50 a weekend usually in two separate bets, one on winners and one BTTS or under/over 0.5/1.5 goals etc).

Up just over a grand on the season. Though United losing to Watford was bitter sweet as the result cost me just over £2,000. (The theory being I can't effect their result so them losing makes me happy and them winning makes me sad but can pay for a few flights home etc).

Really like the look of FC Koln and RB Leipzig this term. How is Hector for a LB, anyone fancy him?

Plus, does any BuLi expert think Naby Keita would be a good acquisition for a top 4 PL team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.