Bundesliga 2017/18

I thought that VAR was the technology that was going to solve a lot of unseen / contentious issues.
Just watched live on TV Frankfurt v Gladbach game - a corner for Gladbach ---- Prince (Frankfurt) puts his arm round Westerhaven's (sic) neck and pulls him to the ground stopping him jumping to head the cross - nothing from the ref or the VAR. BUT both commentators adamant it was a nailed on penalty, and replays confirm that.
For those that don't watch German soccer, Westerhaven (sic) is about 6ft 8inch tall

VAR opened a complete new can of worms and it reached a point where even players admited that they cant fully celebrate goals anymore because there is always the lingering fear that the goal will be disallowed. It became absurd in the "Hinrunde"....

@Scaring Europe to Death is allowed to come back. 2? visits to Frankfurt 2 wins.
@cptaidan88: Thats how it is done!! ;)

VAR opened a complete new can of worms and it reached a point where even players admited that they cant fully celebrate goals anymore because there is always the lingering fear that the goal will be disallowed. It became absurd in the "Hinrunde"....

@Scaring Europe to Death is allowed to come back. 2? visits to Frankfurt 2 wins.
@cptaidan88: Thats how it is done!! ;)

Yep, I'm undefeated in Frankfurt.

2 wins
2 draws

After our game had finished yesterday,as I had a coupon on I put BT on to watch Hannover v Wolfsburg,Jesus Christ,what a load of shite,granted it was a smashing goal from Wolfsburg to win it,but the overall play was absolute dire,from both teams,I've not watched much German football for ages,and very much doubt I'll be tuning in again in the near future.

Poor standard to say the least lads I'm sorry,was not impressed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.