Bundesliga 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by cptaidan88, 21 Jun 2017.

1. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

if you think Bayern will sell him then you are insane. Coaches don't make decisions at Bayern. Its Rummenigge's + Hoeness club, they make the decisions.

2. Javi Garcia's Hairstylist

Javi Garcia's Hairstylist

This young French lad Augustin for Leipzig seems one to keep an eye on. Interestingly, put through by Keita, draws pretty clear (to me) penalty. Not given by match ref or VAR. Always felt VAR would change little, really. Just an extra opinion so if corrupt/incompetent will be same crap. Woops! 0-1 to Freiburg now.

3. malg

malg

I think Bayern will win it this season.

4. cptaidan88

cptaidan88

Arsenal's form not much better at the minute ;)

I'd expect you to qualify from that group to be honest.

5. KCblue

KCblue

Bold. Do you have the lotto numbers as well?

6. BimboBob

BimboBob

You need your own thread in the transfer forum, Mr ITK.

7. cptaidan88

cptaidan88

8. Scaring Europe to Death

Scaring Europe to Death

After changing my mind at least five times, I’ve just booked a couple of nights around Colditz Castle, and then probably FC Magdeburg v Paderborn, before catching a train for Hamburg v Borussia Dortmund.

Alos,looking at Cologne v RB Leipzig, the day after our game at Stamford Bridge. Originally, I was hoping to catch the Eurostar, but that price has since rocketed. Now, I’ll probably fly Gatwick-Frankfurt, and then a train to Cologne.

Also booked all three Champions League away games, so it’s going to be an expensive Autumn.

9. cptaidan88

cptaidan88

I'm booked on all 3 too, but no Germany trip planned this year at this stage. I think I've been to Germany at least twice between August and December for each of the last 4 years so I'm a bit gutted. Hopefully I'll see you on one of the Champions League trips - certainly not expecting too many in Kharkiv.

I had made plans to go to Vitesse Arnhem the day after Feyenoord, then onto Osnabrück, Duisburg, and Bochum before flying home Sunday evening but it was just going to end up being very expensive and I've decided against it. I've booked to fly home day after the game now.

10. Javi Garcia's Hairstylist

Javi Garcia's Hairstylist

VAR correctly (IMO) overturns a penalty call in Leipzig-Hamburg match today. Took very little time. Wasn't too big on this idea originally but will admit to being impressed at the application of it here.