Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just Lewandowski - even if his 5 goals against Wolfsburg were exceptional. But Lewy and Müller together have 20 goals in the league - and 26 if you add the CL and Cup matches. And they did not even play all the matches.

About Bayern - what sets them apart right now is the consistency they show in every match even if the results against Wolfsburg, Dortmund and Leverkusen with 13:2 goals look exceptional, too. That is the difference to all the other big teams right now who loose points against teams they should not loose against. I just cannot think that a team can keep that for such a long time. It is not just the strength of the team or the mentality - they even seem to have a great dressing room without any problems. Who thought that Vidal might be a problem just has to see how he acts with Alaba, Müller or the spanish guys. I remember that supercrystal last year questioned the integration of Alonso - no problem at all.

Somewhen in the nearer future - probably not this season - they will have atleast a season in which all of this does not function.

Pep needs to do a clean sweep this year, you're so far ahead in Germany that as per usual, you have to sit and wait till the end of April and a tie against each Real or Barca which will define your season.

Although I'd love it to be that easy for City, it must be a tad dull at the same time.

Pep needs to do a clean sweep this year, you're so far ahead in Germany that as per usual, you have to sit and wait till the end of April and a tie against each Real or Barca which will define your season.

Although I'd love it to be that easy for City, it must be a tad dull at the same time.

Maybe you should just accept that they are that good. The Champions League win you cannot plan - it has to do with getting the tactics right, do not have too much injury problems in the clutch matches, the players performing and being high in selfconfidence and a lot of luck.

What sets them apart from other teams often is that they do not take their tasks lightly but stay focused and concentrated - if you watch the matches they for sure aren't easy. Yes - Bayern has the better team - but that you can say about all of the top dogs in their leagues including your own team - they just do not always show it in the matches.

Maybe you should just accept that they are that good. The Champions League win you cannot plan - it has to do with getting the tactics right, do not have too much injury problems in the clutch matches, the players performing and being high in selfconfidence and a lot of luck.

What sets them apart from other teams often is that they do not take their tasks lightly but stay focused and concentrated - if you watch the matches they for sure aren't easy. Yes - Bayern has the better team - but that you can say about all of the top dogs in their leagues including your own team - they just do not always show it in the matches.

yes, I know, I'm very critical of City for it. I just think our season would be incredibly dull when you're sat around all winter, waiting for the end of April for your only important fixtures of the season.

yes, I know, I'm very critical of City for it. I just think our season would be incredibly dull when you're sat around all winter, waiting for the end of April for your only important fixtures of the season.

Yes, I know. They only loose to make things more interesting... It is the same with the Champions League group stage.

Bayern Arrogance has finally reached the MCFC Forum.

Does not have to do anything with arrogance. Actually the way some talk is belittleling other Bundesliga teams. In my eyes it got a lot more difficult to beat all of the other teams in the Bundesliga than some years ago as the standard in the league got higher. The result of the other Bundesliga teams that perform well in Europe but have more difficulties at home just show it. The Dortmund and Wolfsburg of today are better than Bayern was until 2011. Bayern in the recent 2 decades always had the best team but could not get on the pitch as they did not have the mentality they have today. And yes, the quality of the team today is higher, too. But the differences in quality aren't bigger as the standard rose of the competitors.

Bayern Arrogance has finally reached the MCFC Forum.

has it really? Bayern are going to win the league by a mile, simple as. Their next meaningful game is likely to be the CL semi-final, unless by magic they draw Real/Barca before then. S'not arrogant, it's just drawing on what's happened in the past few years.

Schalke Hertha 2:1 in added time.
Some have the the Special one others call themselves the Normal One Effenberg said hes the New One.

One things for sure We got the Lucky One.

Who cares about boring Bayern leading the table.

And we've got the Composed One.

Hard to take to go behind with a "Hand of God"-goal, when it's clear to everyone in the stadium, but the Ref and his assistants, that it should have been disallowed. But Manager/Coach Peter Stöger kept his composure at the press conference. There was enough time and goal scoring opportunities for Cologne to bounce back, but it wasn't too be. Yet another chance missed to pick up points from the 'easier' matches against other struggling teams in the relegation battle, just when you thought we could get a glimpse at higher spots of the table for a couple of weeks. Got to "win back the lost points at our next away match" (oh how I hate this hackneyed saying - how can you win back points?!) - it's only Munich anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.