Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder what kind of guy this @Alex-MCFC is...most likely a typical glory hunting cnut!

The moody diva showed their two faces once more yesterday evening. After going out of the cup to 3rd division shaft shitters Aue we somehow managed to get a point from the Bayern fixture, something no other team has managed to to this season.

While I am happy with the point I was somehow at the same time hoping for a battering as well, which would get Veh fired.

I was already sceptical when he joined us again this season, but it seems like my gut feeling was right. We play horrible football and the attitude of the team just sucks.

If 2500 Frankfurt supporters take days off work, travel 800 km to Aue during the week for a cup match and then the team shows up just lazy and without any interest at all its like a slap in the face.

Yesterday evening showed again what a horrible diving and cheating cnut Robben is. Last week he complained that Cologne dared to sit deep agains Bayern and yesterday he tried to secure Bayern 3 points with some impressive diving skills. The guy got talent so I really wonder why he always has to resort to diving and cheating.

Horrible bastard...

It appears I'm famous in Germany... ;) The famous English Ingolstadt fan!
Nice article. I have to say since our trip to schalke in 2008 I have adopted them as my german team and follow them closely due to the welcome we were given by their supporters. Draw at veltins for ingolstadt is a decent result in the grand scheme of things.

In other news dortmund have shortened the gap after bayerns draw on Friday.

Derby Time

Doofmund Schalke 147th match
Doofmund won 50
draw 38
Schalke won 58

Here some pics from Schalke training ground from this morning

Worth mentioning that the reason for the above Schalke videos is that Ultras Gelsenkirchen and 100 additional fan clubs will boycott the derby in Dortmund tomorrow due to the reduced allocation they received from Dortmund.

Good game. Caught the second half which was certainly entertaining but dortmund seemed like the better team and ultimately deserved the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.