Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like I am allowed to post in here for another season! ;)

What a nerve wrecking series, not really the best football on display as expected, but I couldnt care less. What a great moment for our youngster Mijat Gacinovic, first he scores the equalizer at home and then sets up Seferovic for the deciding goal in Nürnberg.

I have no idea what Nürnbergs match plan was as they just parked the bus for 180 minutes, and only when we scored they started to wake up. Really really strange and not really tactics suited to win such an important series.

Anyway I hope we will see them back up in the top flight rather sooner than later. Got a lot of time for the "Glubb" and their fans.

For whatever reason I am already looking forward to next season, simply because I have a feeling that Kovac could be a really nice fit. Maybe we become the new Gladbach, almost relegated one season and then ending up playing in the CL. ;)

One can dream at least.....

Enjoy the summer everyone!

Seems like I am allowed to post in here for another season! ;)

What a nerve wrecking series, not really the best football on display as expected, but I couldnt care less. What a great moment for our youngster Mijat Gacinovic, first he scores the equalizer at home and then sets up Seferovic for the deciding goal in Nürnberg.

I have no idea what Nürnbergs match plan was as they just parked the bus for 180 minutes, and only when we scored they started to wake up. Really really strange and not really tactics suited to win such an important series.

Anyway I hope we will see them back up in the top flight rather sooner than later. Got a lot of time for the "Glubb" and their fans.

For whatever reason I am already looking forward to next season, simply because I have a feeling that Kovac could be a really nice fit. Maybe we become the new Gladbach, almost relegated one season and then ending up playing in the CL. ;)

As veterans of promotion/relegation struggles, I'm sure most City fans empathise with your relief.

Maybe we become the new Gladbach, almost relegated one season and then ending up playing in the CL. ;)

That sounds like a Frankfurt fan...

But yes, the differences between relegation and Europe seem to be not very big in the Bundesliga right now...

For anyone, who wants to make a trip to the first german cup round, here are the clubs that have qualified

Bayern München (I)
Borussia Dortmund (I)
Bayer Leverkusen (I)
Borussia Mönchengladbach (I)
FC Schalke 04 (I)
1. FSV Mainz 05 (I)
Hertha BSC (I)
VfL Wolfsburg (I)
1. FC Köln (I)
Hamburger SV (I)
FC Ingolstadt (I)
FC Augsburg (I)
Werder Bremen (I)
SV Darmstadt 98 (I)
1899 Hoffenheim (I)
Eintracht Frankfurt (I)
SC Freiburg (I)
RB Leipzig (I)

VfB Stuttgart (II)
Hannover 96 (II)
1. FC Nürnberg (II)
FC St. Pauli (II)
VfL Bochum (II)
Union Berlin (II)
Karlsruher SC (II)
Eintracht Braunschweig (II)
Greuther Fürth (II)
1. FC Kaiserslautern (II)
1. FC Heidenheim (II)
Arminia Bielefeld (II)
SV Sandhausen (II)
Fortuna Düsseldorf (II)
Dynamo Dresden (II)
Erzgebirge Aue (II)
Würzburger Kickers(II)
TSV 1860 München (II)

MSV Duisburg (III)
FSV Frankfurt (III)
SC Paderborn (III)
1. FC Magdeburg (III)
Jahn Regensburg (III)
Hansa Rostock (III)
FSV Zwickau (III)
Hallescher FC (III)
Winner Sportfreunde Lotte (III) – Sportfreunde Siegen (IV)

Astoria Walldorf (IV)
SpVgg Unterhaching (IV)
Eintracht Norderstedt (IV)
SV Babelsberg (IV)
Kickers Offenbach (IV)
Viktoria Köln (IV)
Rot-Weiss Essen (IV)
SV Drochtersen/Assel (IV)
Eintracht Trier (IV)
FC 08 Homburg (IV)
VfB Lübeck (IV)
Carl Zeiss Jena (IV)
SG Wattenscheid 09 (IV)

Bremer SV (V)
1. FC Germania Egestorf/Langreder (V)
SC Hauenstein (V)
FV Ravensburg (V)

BFC Preussen (VI)
FC 08 Villingen (VI)

How are Dortmund fans feeling as it seems they maybe losing 4 of their best players?

The sad thing is that similar to Robert Enke´s death, the attempted suicide by one of the German refs a while back and now Lewandowski´s suicide there will be a complete outrage in the press for a couple of days. People will discuss the pressure on players, coaches and refs, burnout etc and in the end normal operations will be resumed.

Lewandowski quit his job at Union Berlin earlier because of Burnout, similar to Ralf Ragnick a while back.

@mat: I think Dortmund is already used to this happening. They are simply not as big of a club as their fans believe, at least not compared to Bayern, the PL top teams or the Spanish Teams.

They lose players to top tier teams and they will poach players from teams smaller than them. Thats just how the story goes. I dont think they will struggle a lot next year, Tuchel builds up a team of very promising youngsters and duing his time at Mainz he showed that he is a great coach to develop young players.

Don´t think anyone will challenge Bayern in the coming years, but I doubt Dortmund will do bad. They will most likely end up 2nd for the majority of the time. Schalke is just the usual mess, Leverkusen has the tendency to bottle it, Gladbach is not consistent enough either.

Maybe Rat Ball Leipzig is able to break into the top 3 teams with massive spending, but spending money is no guarantee for success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.