Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned a few pages back, planning a trip round the continent with my sons in October trying to take in as many games as possible and have my eye on the Schalke v Mainz game on the 22nd. Can any of the more experiences Bundesliga attendees confirm whether tickets are likely to be on general sale? Any advice much appreciated.

I think @Ruhr or one of the other helpful Schalke fans on here would be able to advise you better than me on getting tickets.

One thing I would say is that the game will 100% be moved to the Sunday as both Schalke and Mainz are in the Europa league on the Thursday before. Sorry if that messes your plans up. The German fixtures are only confirmed up to the end of September at the minute.

As mentioned a few pages back, planning a trip round the continent with my sons in October trying to take in as many games as possible and have my eye on the Schalke v Mainz game on the 22nd. Can any of the more experiences Bundesliga attendees confirm whether tickets are likely to be on general sale? Any advice much appreciated.

Even if the tickets dont go on general sale( which I can not say for sure at the moment) you can check at the Schalke "Ticketboerse"
http://www.s04-ticketboerse.de/fansale/?language=en

Tickets sold at Face value from Fans to Fans a few weeks prior to the match
You have to register there first
http://www.s04-ticketboerse.de/fansale/?help=buyerFaq

Thanks everyone for the help (I do love this forum). Europa League rearrangements means I'll probably need another fixture so I will no doubt be back for more advice!

1860 seem to be putting together a decent side. Ivica Olic signed already along with two others, and sounds like Aigner is going back from Frankfurt too. I'd imagine they would both do well at that level. Have you signed a replacement @Bembeltown?

Should be an interesting season. I'm getting itchy feet to go back but nothing booked just yet.

I havent followed 1860´s transfers to be honest, but if they get Aigner it would definitely be a good signing. I personally would have kept him. His last season was pretty hit and miss but it was the same for basically every other player. If he leaves I would assume that Castaignos might play on the wing but not sure...

So far the only thing I am happy with is our coach as he leaves a very good and grounded impression. We seem to have a lot of promising and young players in the squad, but I am afraid that our season will be either really great or a total disaster due to so many players having to adjust to another country/league.

Seems like the wrong club in Manchester will become our feeder club in the near future...Just signed Varela from them. ;)

While we are at it and as League 3 is about to start:

Hansa Rostock Fans Season preview:
Featuring the "Viking Clap" from before it became an Iceland thing at the Euros

Erfurt Fans Season preview:

I presume you’ll be staying around the Dusseldorf/Dortmund region.

Leverkusen v Hoffenheim might be your best bet, as a train journey from Dusseldorf to Leverkusen is like Manchester to Stockport. The stadium is a fifteen minute stroll through a country park.

Also, Leverkusen rarely sell out so obtaining tickets is a piece of cake.

However, keep your eye on Fortuna Dusseldorf v Arminia Bielefeld in the 2nd Division.
You can buy tickets from the main tourist information centre, opposite the hauptbahnhof.
The stadium is about 20 minutes on the tram, or 10 minutes in a taxi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.