Bundesliga review part 2. the new one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned a few pages back, planning a trip round the continent with my sons in October trying to take in as many games as possible and have my eye on the Schalke v Mainz game on the 22nd. Can any of the more experiences Bundesliga attendees confirm whether tickets are likely to be on general sale? Any advice much appreciated.
Tickets are on General Sale now.Fee in upper tier next to guest section

German Cup is going on over the weekend and Rattensport Leipzig is already out. Got eliminated by Dynamo Dresden which is kinda ironic considering that the plastic club of the East got kicked out by one of the biggest and oldest East German clubs :)

City fans have long thought of Bayern as the Manchester United of Germany but we may have been wrong all this time.
I always wondered what business Dortmund's shirt sponsor "Evonik" were in and I found this:

Evonik Industries

Corporation

evonik.com

Evonik Industries is an industrial corporation headquartered in Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, one of the world's leading specialty chemicals companies, owned by RAG Foundation.

Thanks very much for this but has the date moved to the Sunday?
Its still not been announced officially but it will be 100% on the Sunday as both teams will be playing on the Thursday before. I'd expect the next raft of fixtures changes (up to early December) to be announced at the end of next week, or early the week after.

Home after another great trip. Wismut Aue put up a decent fight, but great to see the first elfmeterschiessen victory in Ingolstadt's history. Also, as one that always does random things - I managed to fit in three other games, two in the Regionalliga Bayern - SpVgg Bayern Hof vs VfR Garching and FC Augsburg II vs FC Ingolstadt II - and the Ingolstadt U19s against Eintracht U19s.

Alright, lets keep this one alive then, quick summary of the latest events:

@Alex-MCFC: Still a gloryhunting filthy Inglstadt supporter
@cptaidan88 @Scaring Europe to Death: Still lost somewhere in Germany trying to add another ground to their collection
@Schalker @Ruhr : Still wondering what happened to their team last weekend
@Rhineland: Still dreaming of Hennes at night
@Maldeika: Still Thomas Müllers fangirl No 1.

Did I forget anything? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.