Bureaucracy

stony

Elaine has just rang the doctors to put a prescription in, woman answered and took the details and was very helpful. She then asked to make an appointment and was told to ring the appointment line. She rang the appointment line and the same fucking woman answered! ????

When you phone my GPs for an appointment the secretaries ask what's wrong and decide if you can see the doc or the nurse.
FFS since when were typists medically qualified!!!

denislawsbackheel said:
When you phone my GPs for an appointment the secretaries ask what's wrong and decide if you can see the doc or the nurse.
FFS since when were typists medically qualified!!!

Sounds the same as ours, it really pisses me off when a receptionist expects me to divulge personal details.

NHS bureaucracy is bonkers. I went to the doctor with a problem and he gave me a number to ring to get hospital tratment. I rang it and was told that they would take my details and write to when a place on the waiting list became available. A few weeks later they sent me a letter saying a place on the waiting list was now available and if I rang them up I'd be put on the waiting list. I rang them up, gave them my details again and a few days later I got a letter saying I was now on the waiting list.

bureaucracy.jpg

The cornerstone of democracy, don't you know!!

I received a warning letter today from HM Revenue and Customs regarding my wifes PAYE and National Insurance contributions.

I paid them a couple of days too early it was allocated into period two instead of period three.
Their computer can't handle this and so sends out a warning. You have to go through the rigmorole of phoning them and then they have to allocate the payment manually
"Oh yes Mr Jones, you've overpaid for period two. Shall I allocate the overpayment to period three?" No fucking apology or owt. You really want to be sarcastic and reply with "No, just keep the money and I'll pay you again"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.