Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

City were ok first half a lot better than i had been led to believe plenty of balls into the danger area and the build up play was fluid and creative Gundogan had two on target shots that were blocked by headers,apparently that doesnt count as shots on target
Barnes still had a lot to do after Stones mis kicked ,but he did it well and his shot was thunderous,very well struck
As for complaining that they wanted to delay the kick until it suited Burnley well thats not really what a free kicks for, for a start,and it wasnt that quickly taken anyway,ridiculous

47D096F600000578-0-image-m-130_1515265441704.jpg

Loved this moment in the touch line

“Keep your fucking mouth shut Dyche”

Yes maybe but he just doesn' instill any confidence in me what so ever. If Ederson copped an injury we could really struggle.
For me he's to small to be a good keeper.
If that was to happen, like many times this season where we have had injuries and the flappers have come out, Pep has found a way round it. Mangala and Delph have both come in and done a job under Pep's watch. I would hope that if it was to happen that Pep would reign in the high defensive line.

Season ticket east stand 101.
Yesterday the section was rammed with families.
Great atmosphere and a joy to watch young blues be so enthusiastic towards the team.
The backing Sergio gets from those youngster is unbelievable.
Never heard nothing like it.
To the 2 young sister,possibly twins in the front of 102 well done to your teams backing throughout the match.
Made a great game even better.

Season ticket east stand 101.
Yesterday the section was rammed with families.
Great atmosphere and a joy to watch young blues be so enthusiastic towards the team.
The backing Sergio gets from those youngster is unbelievable.
Never heard nothing like it.
To the 2 young sister,possibly twins in the front of 102 well done to your teams backing throughout the match.
Made a great game even better.

it was a good change from the usual miserable people that go to league games ;). affordable ticket prices and more young/people who want to be there get to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.