Burnley (3rd rd FA Cup) Post Match thread

Directly after Bernardo scored he pointed at Sane to give credit for the assist, while Sane pointed towards KDB for the through ball. The team spirit is really high!

Something I only clocked on the highlights was that after Aguero's second, Sergio got congratulated but everybody was all over Gundagan for the backheel. It was like they knew how much it meant to him after the injury and being in and out of the side. We are seeing this time and time again. The staff have engendered a real team spirit amongst them all, something which won't be easy in the modern era and particularly with players from around the world.

It's another significant piece of Pep's jigsaw and one that isn't noticed as much as it should be.

Teams must now be realising that parking the bus doesn't work against us. May as well have a go and go down fighting. I hope Liverpool have a go at us - leaving space for Kevin, David, Sergio, Raheem and co to exploit. To be honest, I don't think Liverpool know any other way to play than to attack. Not only are we the best attacking team, we're far and away the best team without the ball.
but but but we haven't got the fab four ,or defence is dodgy (but we have the best defensive record) and they have VVD. If Mane hadn't of been sent off we would of got beat 3-0 despite leading 1-0.

I don't have a problem with Burnley or any other mid to low table premiership team. I think Dyche has done a great job to get them where they are. What I do have a gripe with is when most teams come to the Etihad singing where were you when ... and your just a ... , Then moan when they get it back in spades. We have been one of the most loyal fan bases, especially with Trafford troglodytes winning everything while we were yoyoing up and down the leagues. It wouldn't surprise me that if a lot of their fans when they were in the lower leagues, were Trafford or bin dipper fans.

I just have a problem with them singing "Is this a library?"......like any fucker from Burnley's ever been in a library!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.