Burnley away tickets on sale from Monday.

sold out............ so if you`re watching MCFC, where are all these tickets going? This is the first time I`ve missed out on an away apart from a couple of derby games. The corporates are creaming off all our tickets that should go to the fans.

sold out............ so if you`re watching MCFC, where are all these tickets going? This is the first time I`ve missed out on an away apart from a couple of derby games. The corporates are creaming off all our tickets that should go to the fans.

If I'd gone online at 9AM at home I would have been OK -instead I thought I'd do it at work (10AM) - absolutely gutted to miss out.
(I was trying to do all home and away domestically this season).
My own stupid fault - I thought with another day listed (Saturday) I would be fine.

Not missed an away game for the past couple of seasons, got 1 card with 15580 points and one with 15490 so thought i would wait until this morning and get 2 rather than the 1 yesterday only to find they'd all gone.

Looking for 2 if anyone has spares, happy to come and collect.

agree but I don't think Burnley gave us as many as normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.