Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy enough with that, thought Sane might be rested today though. Time for Kun to break the record

I think Sane might be our most used forward as long as Mendy is injured or his back-up is signed.

Pep wants someone to give us width down the left. Mendy is injured and Delph is not going to give us that. So Sane is needed. That's how i think Pep views things.

Would have liked to have seen Kev get a rest today, start Gundo instead. Was also a good opportunity today to have one of the youngsters on the bench

Would have liked to have seen Kev get a rest today, start Gundo instead. Was also a good opportunity today to have one of the youngsters on the bench
In burnleys last 4 away games,beat chavs,draws at dippers and spurs and arses,pep is rightly taking no risks and not wasting subs

So eloquently put, have you ever thought of writing for Mills & Boon
Funny thing, a bloke in work asked that only this very week as I recalled a story involving a random text I received from a casual female acquaintance and my reply, and the subsequent events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.