Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sane might be our most used forward as long as Mendy is injured or his back-up is signed.

Pep wants someone to give us width down the left. Mendy is injured and Delph is not going to give us that. So Sane is needed. That's how i think Pep views things.

I'm of the same opinion. There's no direct replacement on the left for Leroy whereas we have Bernardo and Jesus who can play on the right and even KDB if needed. We have the option of playing somebody who will come in allowing the fullbacks to bomb on, on the right we have Walker and Danilo on the left we have nobody. The only alternative to Sane is for Sterling to play there who is nowhere near the same player on that side or possibly Jesus, it means until January at least, Sane is probably the safest pick for any fantasy football players trying to guess or team.

I remember when Ward was struggling to get into Wolves Championship side now he is probably first on the Burnley team sheet.

Funny game football.

I'm of the same opinion. There's no direct replacement on the left for Leroy whereas we have Bernardo and Jesus who can play on the right and even KDB if needed. We have the option of playing somebody who will come in allowing the fullbacks to bomb on, on the right we have Walker and Danilo on the left we have nobody. The only alternative to Sane is for Sterling to play there who is nowhere near the same player on that side or possibly Jesus, it means until January at least, Sane is probably the safest pick for any fantasy football players trying to guess or team.

Jesus has played on the left throughout his career when asked....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.