Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not get into a false sense of security here.

Burnley are a tough nut to crack. They have beaten Chelsea away, putting 3 past them, and have secured notable draws away at Spuds and Dipperpool.

We need to play our full strength team and get the job done.

A 3-1 solid home win would do me thats for sure.

If we are not at it....we could drop points against this resolute Burnley team!!!!
If we can't rotate at home to Burnley, when will we be rotating? Squad will be burnt out by mid-November if we don't bother.

You must remember, this season, rotation does not mean Navas, Nolito, Fernando and Iheanacho. It is Aguero (yes... Aguero!!), Bernardo Silva, Danilo and Gundogan.

If we can't rotate at home to Burnley, when will we be rotating? Squad will be burnt out by mid-November if we don't bother.

You must remember, this season, rotation does not mean Navas, Nolito, Fernando and Iheanacho. It is Aguero (yes... Aguero!!), Bernardo Silva, Danilo and Gundogan.

Personally I'd go again with this winning team. Then most can have a weeks rest.

Have a feeling he may rest two of Silva.Kev & Fern. As for the young uns up front let them carry on this weekend.

Dont mess too much - especially with the defence. One, two, even three changes is fine but massive changes will be a problem
.............................Ederson...................................
Walker..........Stones...............Otamendi............Danilo
.........................Fernandinho.................................
....................KDB.................Gundogan....................
....Bernardo................Sergio...............Sterling...........

I think we need to rotate but it needs to be gradual. Yes, all 3 central midfielders probably need a rest, but to rest all 3 at once would really invite Burnley to have a go, and we can't underestimate them.

Ederson

Walker - Stones - Otamendi - Danilo

Fernandinho

De Bruyne - Gundogan

Sterling ----------- Aguero----------- Jesus
would be my side. Silva and Sane seem to be flagging more than others and Delph gives us a wider variety of less disruptive options off the bench than Walker.

Don't think they'll be that many changes for Burnley. Two at most. The team looked like they had run out of steam last night but they have all week to get over it. The Wolves game will be the chance to rest a few of the regulars.

Expect to see them really up for it on Saturday.

I think we need to rotate but it needs to be gradual. Yes, all 3 central midfielders probably need a rest, but to rest all 3 at once would really invite Burnley to have a go, and we can't underestimate them.

Ederson

Walker - Stones - Otamendi - Danilo

Fernandinho

De Bruyne - Gundogan

Sterling ----------- Aguero----------- Jesus
would be my side. Silva and Sane seem to be flagging more than others and Delph gives us a wider variety of less disruptive options off the bench than Walker.

pretty much this, maybe pull off kev if a couple up at half time

This exactly, i think the defence can remain stable but maybe Danillo for Delph he has gone from 0 to 100 in terms of game time.

The resting time comes in a week when we play wolves.

I can see Sergio coming in as probably the only change. Then most should get a week off with big changes expected against Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.