Burnley (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
same team as last night. Wont be big changes at all like some suggest, the reason we're seeing such consistency is a settled team. we are managing substitions well, there's plenty of rest time before saturday, then anyone who needs a rest will get a week without a game.

Only changes i could see is Sane for Bernardo or Delph for Danilo, dont imagine we'd change both on the left side.

3-0 City

same team as last night. Wont be big changes at all like some suggest, the reason we're seeing such consistency is a settled team. we are managing substitions well, there's plenty of rest time before saturday, then anyone who needs a rest will get a week without a game.

Only changes i could see is Sane for Bernardo or Delph for Danilo, dont imagine we'd change both on the left side.

3-0 City
Quite possible although I think that Gundogan, Bernardo and Danilo will get a run out and possibly Sergio - Fernandinho needs a break more mentally than physically and it is the perfect game to give some a start.

I'd probably go full strength for this one, given that we can rest most of them midweek and in fact I'd even give a few of them a couple of days holiday next week. Its rollign the dice a little with their fitness, but we have to beat Burnley and can't afford to take them lightly.
Then in the league cup, full 90 mins for Bernardo, Gundogan, Yaya, Mangala, Danilo, Sergio so everyone is sharp for the following 2 weeks

I'd probably go full strength for this one, given that we can rest most of them midweek and in fact I'd even give a few of them a couple of days holiday next week. Its rollign the dice a little with their fitness, but we have to beat Burnley and can't afford to take them lightly.
Then in the league cup, full 90 mins for Bernardo, Gundogan, Yaya, Mangala, Danilo, Sergio so everyone is sharp for the following 2 weeks
I'd agree about going full strength on Sat, we have done so much hard work already in the league and we have to keep the momentum going. As you say, opportunity for rest after this game

For the first time all season I thought we looked a bit leggy last night.
I wouldn't expect a huge amount of change, but possibly Aguero for Jesus, Danillo for Delph, or Bernardo for Sterling

Started to look a bit tired last night so I'd make changes over the next 2 games and give some players extra rest.

Ederson

Danilo
Stones
Mangala
Delph

Yaya
Gundogan
B.Silva

Sterling
Aguero
Sane

regardless of the Wolves game, I think it would be wise to bench a couple to keep everyone fresh.

Bernardo, Gundogan & Danilo need to start for me. Aguero too if he's back to full fitness, Fernandinho, Sane & Silva rested.

though it wouldn't be a surprise to see the opposite happen amd bring them off if we're comfortable

Rotating the team needs to happen as soon as you can see fitness levels dropping, and Napoli seeped a lot from us last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.