Burnley (H) - Tickets wanted

Hi, i know its off topic, but I still dont have thread starting privilegies.

Im brazilian and Ill be visiting UK around mid-december. How hard do you guys think it will be to buy tickets for the home game against the Spurs through the regular channels? Do these kind of tickets usually sell out to season ticket owners or is there a chance for an outsider like me to buy a couple of ones?

Hi, i know its off topic, but I still dont have thread starting privilegies.

Im brazilian and Ill be visiting UK around mid-december. How hard do you guys think it will be to buy tickets for the home game against the Spurs through the regular channels? Do these kind of tickets usually sell out to season ticket owners or is there a chance for an outsider like me to buy a couple of ones?
It's already sold out. But tickets will be available on here nearer the time - including mine if it moves away from the 16th!

It's already sold out. But tickets will be available on here nearer the time - including mine if it moves away from the 16th!

By "here" do you mean this forum or "here" as in to buy locally in the UK/Manchester come december?

Also, is there a chance of the game moving from the december 16th date?

I've possibly got 2 tickets in East Stand level 3, although not together. Will sell separately for £15 each. One is a season card and one is a match ticket so will have to meet up before game and I will be sat in the same stand so no worries on not being there.

I see, thanks. I'll keep lurking here for an opportunity then. I still dont have thread starting privileges, so I'll have to wait someone start one and then join in.

OP: sorry for the thread hi-jack!!

The December fixture dates are being confirmed tomorrow.

You will be able to get a ticket so please don't pay inflated ticket tout / agency prices.

I've possibly got 2 tickets in East Stand level 3, although not together. Will sell separately for £15 each. One is a season card and one is a match ticket so will have to meet up before game and I will be sat in the same stand so no worries on not being there.

pm sent

Now sold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.