Burnley -Home-Jan 2nd

meeesh

Hi guys,

Got a mate from work looking to take young Blue (6yr old),first match for the Burnley home game,ideally in Family Stand,had a look online,but struggling to get 2 together !!

Anyone not being able to go that match please let us know,alternatively if someone can navigate our "choose seats" on our site and have 5 mins to take a look and see 2 together let me know

Cheers

Hi guys,

Got a mate from work looking to take young Blue (6yr old),first match for the Burnley home game,ideally in Family Stand,had a look online,but struggling to get 2 together !!

Anyone not being able to go that match please let us know,alternatively if someone can navigate our "choose seats" on our site and have 5 mins to take a look and see 2 together let me know

Cheers
Hi mate, block 136 Row C seats 1012 and 1014 are available, I'm sure the person between would let him sit next to his son, thinks that's the best bet looking at availability

Last edited:
Hi mate, block 136 Row C seats 1012 and 1014 are available, I'm sure the person between you would let you sit next to your son, thinks that's your best bet looking at availability

Oh that's great that I'll take a look now,it not for me,I've got a season ticket,it's my mate and her son,one other thing though when I have logged in it lets me buy up to 6 tickets,but when in Family Stand,it is not showing any concession prices to me,it is showing £45 per ticket,there is no way she can pay £45 for an 8 year old,I'm gonna end up ringing City,that is why I thought I would put a thread on here on the off chance that a family might not be able to attend,and buy those seats directly instead

No worries, hope she gets sorted mate, I agree, very expensive without concessions.. I would ring City, sure they will accommodate if they can.

Just looked again now mate it is now letting me change one of the tickets to an u16 -(£25) a bit better that,but still top heavy for a kid if you ask me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.